Anyone have younger children? - Page 4 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Connecting Friends > Friends Without Faces > Surviving Parenthood

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Anyone have younger children? Anyone have younger children?

Unread 02-04-2003, 01:49 PM
Cool - Anyone have younger children? Anyone have younger children?

I am 33 and have a 12 yr old daughter a almost 11 year old son (he will be 11 on Valentines day...my love child ) and I also have boy and girl twins that are 5 1/2. I am having my surgery on 2/19...just thought i would add that...lol

Lisa
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 02-09-2003, 09:29 PM
Anyone have younger children?

Hi.
Im 36 yrs.old,with 5kids,a 9 yr.old daughter,8 and 3 yr.old sons and the youngest,boy and girl twins just turned 6mos.
Unread 02-09-2003, 10:51 PM

I have two children a 16 ds, and a 4 dd. I was very lucky that my son was there to help out, also my bf and wonderful babysitter. My bf works retail so he really has weird hours, but she would keep her and take care of her, even it meant her getting home at midnight. I am truly blessed to have someone like her on my side.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 02-11-2003, 08:32 PM
hello

hello there I am so glad to meet everyone with young children I am 29 yrs old have all boys 1,4,6 yrs old they are wonderful very buisy , but fun .........I am a stay at home mom ..
glad to meet everyone . sarah

I just had a hysterectomy in Jan the begining they left my ovaries .took my cervix,uterus,and appendix.............
Unread 02-19-2003, 11:57 AM

I am 26 I am a SAHM pf a 5 year old boy a 3 year old boy and a 4 month old girl. I am scheduled for a LAVH (w/ possible change to TAH) on March 12.

my doctor is going to try to save my left ovary but is not wanting me to get my hopes up

I am scared about recovery because while I have help it is not much really considering so I am just praying things are better than I am anticipating

Looking forward to getting to know you all
Unread 02-19-2003, 11:58 AM

I am 26 I am a SAHM pf a 5 year old boy a 3 year old boy and a 4 month old girl. I am scheduled for a LAVH (w/ possible change to TAH) on March 12.

my doctor is going to try to save my left ovary but is not wanting me to get my hopes up

I am scared about recovery because while I have help it is not much really considering so I am just praying things are better than I am anticipating

Looking forward to getting to know you all
Unread 02-20-2003, 10:19 AM

I am 37 (as of Friday) and have a 3 1/2 year old and a 3 1/2 week old. I had an emeregency SAH with one ovary as a result of hemmorhaging because of placenta increta. I have spent most of the baby's life in the hospital and am just glad to be home with my girls and on the road to recovery.
Unread 03-06-2003, 04:50 PM
HI!

I am 31 soon to be 32 on 3/20. i have 3 children 11 yo DS, 6 yo DS, and 3 yo DD. I had a LSO on 8/14/01 and a TAH/RSO on 2/11/03. Recovery has been a real eye opener for my DH and DS as they are doing the bulk of the housework.

Glad to see young mothers here.
Unread 03-09-2003, 05:47 PM

I had my hyster. on 1-10-00 and they took everything except my ovaries.. (which they should have gone ahead and taken as worthless as they have become) My surgery was done vaginally and according to everyone that I ran into afterwards, I must have had a great experience. I was up the next day, showered, made-up and dressed, and dying to go home to my 3 month old son. Of course that didnt happen but they did let me go home on day 2.

I worked at the same hospital in an executive position that enabled me to stay seated often and after much discussion with my doctor, he released me to go back to work after 9 days.

I never had any complications from my surgery (other than I cannot take morphine I learned, makes me itch!) from then on I stuck to Tylenol.

I guess I was prepared for the worse and was pleasantly surprised in the end!

I hope all goes well for all of you who are having surgery soon. I guess Im not a believer in the 6 week rule .. I would have gone nuts! But just listen to your body and do what it tells you.. dont let anyone make you do what you are not ready to do!

Melinda
Unread 03-12-2003, 10:16 AM
Children ages 1,2,3

plan to adopt them. Good to know someone else is in same boat

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register