long time since I've been here...... | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Posts from the Heart > Prayer Requests for Hyster Sisters

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

long time since I've been here...... long time since I've been here......

Unread 10-30-2002, 09:40 AM
long time since I've been here......

It has been a long time since I last visited. You have been praying for the situation to improve with the living arrangements of my husband and I. Well, they have. But, not what you expect.
When my DH started getting mad at me for not working, I decided to take MY truck back from him to look for a job. He left that very night. My two boys and I are living in the house with my parents, yet again, and I am having a really hard time finding a job. When the DH left, he left me pretty much destitute. He has given me just under $100.00 this month to pay bills that are suddenly not his , buy groceries and take care of the boys' needs. Of course veryone knows that isn't enough to buy groceries for the month much less pay bills.
Please continue praying for me and my two boys. I desperately need a job so I can take care of the most insignificant things in life, like food and bills. Of course the DH is doing fine, he has a brand new Dodge quad cab truck and him and his son have lots of new clothes for the comming winter months. I'm still trying to figure out how to get coats for my boys before the next cold front hits this week, as well as keeping the bank from reposessing my truck.
I wish I could get into the chat room and have my spirits lifted, you all know me as Brnmulligan there and have always been wonderful at making me smile. Thank you!
Brenda s
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 10-30-2002, 10:20 AM
Brenda, prayiing for you and your children

May you get a good job, with good pay and benefits, so that you can keep your truck and get warm clothes for your children. Please remember that there are places like Salvation Army and St. Vincent De Paul for help (food pantry, clothing) and those of us who are fortunate to have what we need donate to them so that they can help people in desperate straits such as you and your children are in at this time. Never hesitate to ask for help and I've asked God to be with you and help you with your immediate physical needs and spiritual needs as well.
Unread 11-04-2002, 11:12 AM

God loves you and your sons! I will gladly pray that our Lord
lead you to a job, and to people who can help you. Is there
a spiritual leader, church, etc. that can help you? That may
be a start in getting back on your feet. Please keep us
posted about how you are doing.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 11-04-2002, 11:12 AM

God loves you and your sons! I will gladly pray that our Lord
lead you to a job, and to people who can help you. Is there
a spiritual leader, church, etc. that can help you? That may
be a start in getting back on your feet. Please keep us
posted about how you are doing.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register