Prayers for Shullet2 (Susan)--GYN/ONC tomorrow | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Posts from the Heart > Prayer Requests for Hyster Sisters

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Prayers for Shullet2 (Susan)--GYN/ONC tomorrow Prayers for Shullet2 (Susan)--GYN/ONC tomorrow

Unread 11-05-2002, 08:22 PM
Prayers for Shullet2 (Susan)--GYN/ONC tomorrow

The gyn/onc is going to be looking at some shadows on a CT scan. Let's all pray for Susan that they are benign or flaws on the film itself. Lord, she is such a good person, so good to and with all of us--please let this be nothing serious and lead her into remission soon from the leukemia. We ask in your name for this. Please help our dear friend Susan. Ellen
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 11-05-2002, 09:05 PM

{{{{{{{Susan}}}}}}}}my thoughts and prayers will be with you tomorrow as always. God be with you!

Emily s
Unread 11-05-2002, 09:36 PM

{{{{{{{{Sis}}}}}}}}}}

As always you will have my prayers and thoughts with you tomorrow. Remember I am right there with you, beside you.

Lord, please be with Susan tomorrow as she goes for treatment and to see the doctor. Please let the shadows on the films be nothing but flaws on the film or benign. Please bring your faithful servant into remission from the leukemia. Bring a healing touch to her body like only you can bring. Father, you know how much she means to me and others. You know how close we have become. Please comfort her and bring a peace to her that only you can bring. I pray these things in your name, Amen.

Sis, I'm with you and I am praying hard. Your angels are right there beside you.

Here is a big just for you.

Love,

Jan
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 11-05-2002, 10:50 PM

Susan,
You are so special to me, I you from the bottom of my heart, I will be with you in Spirit and in constant prayer with God for you. There is HEALING in his name, Susan, call him in your mind and he will hear you, Go with God! I am praying.

Most High and Powerful God, we bring our sweet Sister Susan before you, she is one of your faithful children, Susan has been there for so many even though she is fighting the (enemy within) Cancer, You have the power and the control, you know the outcome of all things, the film has shown that there may be shadows, go with Susan when she takes her treatment, hold her hand and calm her fears and worries, help her as she waits to hear what the doctor has to say, let the CT Scan be negative and show no signs of Cancer. You have always been there for Susan, through her ups and downs, be there for her now. Keep your powerful healing arms around Susan, Guide her mind and heart, let her feel your Holy Spiritual blessings on her, keep her faith in you strong, carry her through this emotional time, give her the miracle cure and let her journey that she is on, lead to a complete Remission, we ask faithfully in your precious name, Amen.

s Susan ,God and his special angels he gave you have been with you from the start and God and his angels will be there with you always.
Unread 11-06-2002, 05:46 AM

((Susan)), know that you have been in my thoughts and prayers for a long time and I will continue to pray for you throughout the day. I am sorry that you have to deal with this now but I know that you are in God's hands and in the prayers of many. May God grant you peace as you go through this appointment.
Unread 11-06-2002, 06:19 AM

((((((Susan))))))

You are in my prayers today as you go to your dr. Lord i pray that Susans fears be calmed and that the ct scan shadows be just that some weid shadow that is nothing. She is a very special angel lord and is loved by many.I pray that you look over her and protect her. Amen

s
Cathy
Unread 11-06-2002, 12:53 PM
{{{{{{Ladies}}}}}}

Thanks ladies for your encouragement and prayers! And thanks Ellen for posting here for me! You are all very special to me and I love ya! I just got in from the dr. Took all morning and she is very positive about what shes talking about. We are waiting for some test results to come back and then we will discuss where to go from there. She also told me that theres no need to worry about things we don't know. LOL OOOOOOOKKK! Anyway, I just wanted you all to know that things went smoothly and I'm going to be just fine. Just wait and see.. Because, I may not know what tomorrow holds, but I know Someone who does...
Love and hugs and always angels,
Susan
Unread 11-06-2002, 01:26 PM

Susan,
You are welcome, sweetie , anytime. I am glad things went smoothly, Your doctor sounds like a great person.
  Quote:
Because, I may not know what tomorrow holds, but I know Someone who does.
..AMEN! I would just like to add also that he is the best doctor I know.I will continue to call on him for your miracle cure.

Big s Susan, May God continue to bless you and give you his Spiritual healing. Love Ya !!!
Unread 11-07-2002, 09:24 AM

Susan, I am sorry that I missed this post yesterday since I
was not on the computer all day. Please read my post on
your previous prayer request about my trip to NC and
you.
Susan, I am continuing to pray for your healing along
with many others here. You are very special to so many of
us. You really have such a warm, loving, and giving spirit
which is a gift from God. You have touched the hearts of
many here! We are all storming Heaven with prayers for your
remission and health. Miracles still DO happen, especially
here at hystersisters!! Please read the Bible verse
I wrote on your previous post that I found on top of the
mountain in NC. May God bless you and keep you; may
He make His face to shine upon you, and give you peace.
Unread 11-07-2002, 12:40 PM

s, Susan! Glad to hear your dr visit went well. I pray that all your test results will come back normal, and that soon you won't even have to think about seeing doctors! Blessings to you!
Ruthie

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register