back from gyn, and heading back to the castle... | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Special Needs > The Road Less Traveled

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

back from gyn, and heading back to the castle... back from gyn, and heading back to the castle...

Unread 11-25-2002, 10:41 AM
back from gyn, and heading back to the castle...

Hi Ladies,
Well this doctor was just wonderful, listened to everything I had to tell him, did a very through(ouch) exam and determined that he is positive that I have adhesions on my left side around my bowels again, he also was concerned about my bladder and will take a look at it also. I will be schaduled for a lap in december, we are shooting for as close to the 20th as we can get since I am supposed to be starting a new job driving the handicapped school van and will be off the 20th to the 7th and won't have to miss any work for this. He is going to be using interceed this time in hopes that they won't come back again.
So, all your thoughts and prayers must have helped...I am anxiously waiting to hear when we can get this done and I will post more when I know...
s
Carmel
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 11-25-2002, 10:45 AM

Carmel

Your doc sounds very thorough and I'm so happy that he is willing to help you (also with your work schedule)! He sounds great.

Please let us know when your surgery is. I'll keep you in my heart and prayers...S
Unread 11-25-2002, 11:14 AM

Oh Carmel, lucky you, a doc that actually says what he thinks is going on and has a definitive plan of action......YAY!!

Let us know when you have a date for sure, you know we'll all be rootin' for ya!!! 's &
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 11-25-2002, 04:48 PM

{{{Carmel}}}
I'm so happy that you found a doctor who wants to help. Good luck sweetie I hope this doc will fix you up and soon you'll be on your way off this Road!
Unread 11-26-2002, 06:29 AM

Thanks Ladies, I sure hope this is the off ramp for me, I am so looking forward to getting this done, especially after having the doc poke and prod around yesterday, he has got my abdomin in an uproar today, sure does make it a lot easier to look forward to another surgery when you can hardly move huh?
Gidge, How are things going for you? I know your last surgery you had the interceed used and was just wondering if you thought it made the recovery any different than without it?
Judster, I sure hope you are feeling better, I have been following your posts and hoping that you get the help you need.s
Kim, How are you? I read that the doc didn't find any adhesions when he did your lap, what is the next plan of action for you? You have been through so much, I sure hope they find something out for you real soon. Where is Texas do you live? My DH is leaving on the 3rd for Ft. Bliss for 8 weeks, he will be home for christmas, then has to return until the end of Jan. I hope he can be here when I go in for the surgery.
Well, gotta run, you all take care and s to each of you...
Carmel
Unread 11-26-2002, 09:36 AM

Carmel, I have to say that I think the intercede made a big difference for me.....it makes you feel "heavier" for a few days after surgery in the abdomen, and whether the little adhesion devils will return is yet to be known....... but I can say that things have improved quite abit for me, of course I will be able to tell better once this darn bladder stops spasming......

best of luck to you sweetie......it is possible to feel better, believe me!!! 's!!!
Unread 11-26-2002, 11:39 AM

Thanks Gidge,
I'm hoping that once your bladder calms down that you will be pain free...and hoping the same for me after this surgery is done.
Unread 11-26-2002, 11:44 AM

Dear Carmel,

I just wanted to let you know how much I appreciate your concern for all of us here on the road. With everything you are going through...your support has been so very constant. Thank-you dear sister

We're with you every step of the way & S

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register