Which time's better you think? | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Special Needs > Cancer Concerns - GYN

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Which time's better you think? Which time's better you think?

Unread 01-01-2003, 07:55 PM
Which time's better you think?

Hiya gals!

Okey dokey!!! Need to figure out which of these two times might work best for our upcoming Cancer chat.

Both are Saturday - January 4th and both are based on CST (just cause I can't figure out the times otherwise)

4:00 - 6:00 PM CST

or

7:00 - 9:00 PM CST

I didn't know which would work best for the majority of you all so tried to pick a couple times that "might" work out okay.

What do you all think??? Do either of these times work?

{{hugs}}

Vicki
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 01-02-2003, 09:10 AM
4-6 for me would be the best

but, I could make it at the later time if everyone else would be able to. I am flexable.
Unread 01-02-2003, 09:43 AM

Either is OK for me.

's
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 01-02-2003, 10:17 AM

s

I'm not sure yet if I can make it. Saturday night is usually a fun out night for me and DH. But I'll give it my best try.

Hope the following helps:
Vicki mentioned 4 to 6 central time
or 7 to 9 central time

In other zones this would be:

eastern 5 to 7pm or 8 to 10pm

mountain 3 to 5pm or 6 to 8pm

pacific 2 to 4pm or 5 to 7pm

If I am not there, you all have a great time.

oxoxoxkarenann
Unread 01-02-2003, 10:51 AM
7-9 works for me

The other won't but then we need to take everyone into account and I have another chat on Tuesdays that I go to. Now--how do we go into chat? We dummies need help!
Unread 01-02-2003, 11:13 AM

s Ellen

Vicki will have Kathy activate the first thread on Cancer Concerns and we can enter through there. At least that is how we did it in our last chat. But in order to enter, one must have signed up for AOL'S AIM. I'm sure you already have that.
oxoxoxkarenann

PS I just now realized, after three years, that my iMac is teal colored!!!! How cool is that?
Unread 01-02-2003, 12:36 PM

I am the only one on Atlantic time that hangs out here I guess. So for me...its 6-8 and 9-11. I should be fine for either time.

Very cool that your mac is Teal Karen!! You need to make it teal print in your email like I have on mine!!
Unread 01-02-2003, 12:41 PM

Either time is good for me. I'll check Sat morning for the right time. You guys don't know what you're letting yourself in for with me on "live" time.
Can't Wait
Laura
Unread 01-02-2003, 05:42 PM

The later the better for me (as a general rule), but I'm uncertain as to my attendance at this time. DH has just informed me that we are attending a Packer party at a friend's house and I'm not sure what time that's at. However, I will likely break away for an hour (if we do the later time--I'm in church for the earlier time), so I will at least catch part of it!

Looking foward to seeing everyone!
Unread 01-02-2003, 06:18 PM

Hi All'

The later time is better for me BUT I will try and work my schedule around the best time for everyone else. Will check that day to see what time the chat will be.
Rosalie

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register