Sorry but G-Spot? | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Sorry but G-Spot? Sorry but G-Spot?

Unread 01-10-2003, 08:22 AM
Sorry but G-Spot?

I am so sorry to ask this question but I have to know....

I am 6 weeks post op from LAVH/BSO and am just trying to resume my sex life. My problem is that there was a place where my husband would hit inside me, don't really know if it was my g-spot or what, that would make me have an orgasm. In our experiments so far that place is not there anymore. I haven't let him push really hard yet but he says he doesn't feel it either. He used to be able to feel it on the top front side when he went about halfway in. Sorry to be so descriptive but I'm really worried about that it could be gone. What was it that he was rubbing against? and Is it gone forever?

I have spent most of my life not having orgasms(due to selfish men I think) until I met my husband five years ago and I don't want to loose the ability again. I've read alot about loss of libido but not loss of the ability.

I did a search but unfortuantly turned up to many post that just hit on the word "spot." I looked through a few of them but couldn't find any reference.

Please sisters, you have helped in so many ways, please give me some feedback on this.

BTW, my ovaries and cervix are both gone, if that matters and I am on the Vivelle Dot 1mg every 3.5 days and don't seem to be having any problems with it but it's early yet.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 01-10-2003, 08:29 AM
bladder repair needs to heal a bit

G-spot is located in the front or anterior wall of the vagina, and in order to do the repair, some cutting is done nearby. Those nerves need some time to regenerate. They are not gone forever, so don't fret. Just slow to get that function back with some women.

Not gone looking for mine yet since I am having some estrogen deprived healing issues, but maybe this weekend.

Sexual concerns are valid post op, and I think not discussed as often since this is a very private, intimate subject some women are taught not to discuss or be ashamed about. Not all women, but some. Did you try "Graftenburg spot" as a search term?
Unread 01-10-2003, 08:43 AM
Sorry but G-Spot?

MeDHanddaDog,

As you can tell, I'm hanging on this thread waiting for replies

My bladder repair consisted of having a weak muscle that was bulging out and my Dr stiched it back together. His reference was to think of a clam and that's the kind of stiching he did. Would that qualify as still needing time to heal?

I did not try a search using the technical term but will surely try it now, thanks.

I agree that some things are not spoken about alot but normally you can count on the ladies here to be open about their experiences. I hope that when you are able to "go searching" you won't have any problems.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 01-10-2003, 08:48 AM
Sorry but G-Spot?

PS: I just did a search and came up with 1 post----YOURS!!!!!!!
Unread 01-10-2003, 09:05 AM
that is hilarious!

but I am easily amused these days too LOL!

My repair did require cutting thru the anterior vag wall for them to wrap the tape around the urethra and I can feel the healing tissue when I check internally. Eight weeks post op, it was raw from lack of topical estrogen and two weeks later, much improved. So our repairs were a bit different, yours less extensive than mine.

We will see what we will see when Dh returns from his business trip tonight. New king-sized bed awaits its official christening.
Unread 01-10-2003, 09:29 AM
Sorry but G-Spot?

Just a thought:

I hope my Dr knew what that "little area" was inside of me and didnt' sew it back up in my bladder thinking it was a muscle buldging out!!!!!!!!!!
Unread 01-10-2003, 09:57 AM
okay, didn't actually see this in human anatomy class

but I think the g-spot lies above the urethra. And it has been over 20 years since I had this class. Did they know about the g-spot when I was in college?
Unread 01-10-2003, 09:58 AM
Sorry but G-Spot?

I don't know if this may help... but I went to www.google.com and searched "g-spot" (but make sure to put the quotation marks around it so it will search for the whole term) and more than 10 pages came up from the search!!

I'm worried about this myself but am several weeks away yet I think from pursuing the matter [whew!].
Unread 01-10-2003, 10:02 AM
lot of stuff on the Berman and Berman site

and I will say this, these docs don't *****-foot around the topic. (pun may or may not have been intended LOL!) www.newshe.com
Unread 01-10-2003, 12:03 PM
Sorry but G-Spot?

Hi Ladies,

Thanks for the suggestions. I will definetly check out your links.

I just wish I knew for sure if it will still be there. It seems like it should be since they don't remove anything from the vagina, right? I know they cuff it but they don't take anything out.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register