Help please, I did not get much response of other board so I'm trying this one - Page 2 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Special Needs > The Road Less Traveled

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Help please, I did not get much response of other board so I'm trying this one Help please, I did not get much response of other board so I'm trying this one

Unread 01-14-2003, 06:38 PM
Help please, I did not get much response of other board so I'm trying this one

Kristi,

ing for you! 's

God Bless!
Patty,
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 01-14-2003, 08:31 PM

(((Kristi))) I just saw this post. Sending lots of your way and that things go well tomorrow! Do let us know as soon as you feel up to it!
Unread 01-14-2003, 08:58 PM
Thank You

Thank you all for your support and prayers. I'll post an update as soon as I'm up to it.

Kristi
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 01-15-2003, 03:47 AM

Kristi...

Your in our Prayers honey!!!! Let's hope this does the trick for you sweetie....

we'll be there holding your hand ya know....

Dawn
Unread 01-15-2003, 02:43 PM

Kristi,
I just wanted to send you a and tell you..I hope eveything goes well with this next surgery. Kristi you are not alone. My docs have mentioned removing my ovaries and I am just devastated lately. My surgeon told me the hyst would triple my quality of life, so far it has only made it 3 times worse. I'm going on one of many doctor merry-go-rounds tomorrow, trying to rule out other things. I alternate between feeling gung-** about finding out what is wrong with me, to depression from the pain. I'm as I can be. I sure hope this procedure helps your pain...please let us know asap how it went.
Unread 01-15-2003, 04:17 PM
Hi Kristi,

I know that you may not be up to posting yet but I wanted to let you know that we are thinking of you.Lots and lots of 's to you

Post as soon as you are up to it and let us know how you are.

Love ya.

Dawn
Unread 01-16-2003, 08:41 AM

Well I made it through another surgery with no complications, thank God! He was amazed at what he found and I am too, it has only been 3 months since my TAH.

My ovary was covered in cysts. They were small but so many he could not even count them all. Lots and lots of adhesions around my belly button area so he cut all those. My Appendix was stretched far into my pelvic and was positioned diagnoly. He told my DH that he has not idea how that happened. I am very sore today because he had to do so much work and my incision is oozing (never had that happen before) but not to much. Most of my pain was on my left side, back and leg so I am hoping that the pain was from the cysts, appendix and adhesions and was just being refered to that area. Boy I hope so because I don't want to hurt anymore and there was nothing on my left side.

I am shocked with all he found. I did not think things could grow so fast. Anyway I am going to go lay down. Last night was pretty rough, I could not get comfortable. Talk to you later.

Thanks for your s and .

Kristi
Unread 01-16-2003, 10:09 AM
Hi Kristi,

I'm glad you're back home safe and sound and I am glad that you did well.

It is surprising how fast things can grow in there isn't it, I was surprised at the same thing after my last procedure.

Take it easy....you know the drill.......rest, rest and more rest.

Welcome Home. 's
Dawn
Unread 01-16-2003, 12:00 PM

(((Kristi))) So very glad that you are home! Take good care of yourself and we will be wishing you a wonderful recovery!
Unread 01-16-2003, 01:41 PM

Kristi!!!!

I'm glad to see your home....here's to hoping that this surgery does it for you sweetie!!!!

Dawn

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register