Help please, I did not get much response of other board so I'm trying this one - Page 3 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Special Needs > The Road Less Traveled

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Help please, I did not get much response of other board so I'm trying this one Help please, I did not get much response of other board so I'm trying this one

Unread 01-17-2003, 08:00 AM
Hi Kristi!!!

's and & a to you Kristi while you relax and recover!!!

I'm glad everything when well....and you'll soon be back up and

Lori
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 01-20-2003, 06:26 PM
cysts

Hi I too am having this trouble, had a tah in march 2002, but even though I have been complaining aboutm my right side hurting for about ten years, I still have both ovaries. I get cysts on the right side all the time am cramping on that side,discharge etc. My Doc said you are too young too remove them, well i am tired of the pain. So I went and found a womens clinic, I will have a ultrasound tommorrow on my ovaries. The doc who did my tah retired and in his report he says he found an interupted right tube from a previous surgery, well that would have been 14 years ago, anyway i had all kinds of test and they never mentioned the tube, then he says my appendix is good, well I dont have one those either, that was out when I had a c-section. so maybe i will get these ovaries out. angie
Unread 01-20-2003, 06:46 PM
Help please, I did not get much response of other board so I'm trying this one

Angie -- where in IL are you? Asking because I was born and raised in Southern Illinois and also spent a year north of Chicago. I wish you the best of luck with your ovary/cyst problem!! I had a TAH/LSO in Oct. due to an ovarian mass and 9 weeks post had a very cystic remaining ovary. I've been on bc pills for the last 6 weeks to help the ovary "rest." That is horrible that your operative report is incorrect!! Scary!

Kristi-- how are you healing hon?! I do hope it is going well and you are getting healthy. Today is the first day where I have actually been at a functioning capacity for over a few hours. It IS getting easier, however, I was ready to drop by 3:30. Please drop in and let us know how you are.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 01-21-2003, 08:08 AM
ovary

Hi vbjacks5,,, Im from Dixon,IL , use to live in North Chicago, Zion,Waukegan went to high school in north chicago. Well hope that this ultrasound reveals something. Another thing that i forgot to mention was that the doc took half of the right ovary because of a large cyst. wander if it grew back or is covered with cysts again. also had numerous amount of small tumors on uteris, angie
Unread 01-21-2003, 01:27 PM

Angie -- I lived in Waukegan in '89! My godbabies still live there! Small world isn't it?! Good luck with the ovaries! Let us know how things go.
Unread 01-21-2003, 02:13 PM
overies

well had ultrsaound done no cysts, but she says could be scar tissue, now more test to find out the problem, ct or mri. jeez wish i had everything done at once. I was in waukegan in 1990,, zion,,1983 to 1989, great lakes from 1980 till 1983 dad was in navy. I lived at fox crest apts then off mcaree.
Unread 01-21-2003, 03:08 PM

I know those apartments! My ex was military and working at Ft. Sheridan. I left that area in March of '90. My godbabies live in North Chicago now, I think....Walnut?? Last I knew their momma was working at Great Lakes.

I hope your tests will reveal the cause of you pain so that you can get rid of it. My said that she feared adhesions or scar tissue was causing my discomfort even more than the cysts. She is on maternity leave now and I'm just not interested in seeing one of her collegues.
Unread 01-22-2003, 02:44 PM
Update...boy am I tired of this

I'm not doing so good. Went to the dr. toaday and I have an infection. I'm in lots and lots of pain, 101 fever, very clamy and chills. Boy I'm a mess. I really hate that I'm not going to be able to meet you all. Dr. said if I'm not better in 1 week that I really need to take out the right ovary. So keep your fingers crossed!!!!I don't want anymore surgery but I also want to feel better so I can have my life back. Thanks for all of your support.

Kristi
Unread 01-22-2003, 02:51 PM
I'm not crazy

I also reported my update to the Florida Board and we are planning a get together on Saterday. I copied some of my post from there and forgot to delete the "I really hate that I'm not going to be able to meet you all. " Sorry, a little spacy on pain meds again.

Kristi
Unread 01-22-2003, 03:03 PM
OH Kristi,

Honey...I'm sorry that you aren't feeling better. Infections are no fun at all. I willl be keeping my fingers crossed for you. Has your Dr done a repeat ultrasound since your surgery? Seems like he would do that before taking you back to surgery.

Time to relax, kick your feet up and keep with your anti-biotics and hope for the best!!

Lots of 's and hoping that you are feeling much better soon.

Dawn

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register