I am sooooo nervous! | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Special Needs > The Road Less Traveled

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

I am sooooo nervous! I am sooooo nervous!

Unread 01-13-2003, 12:04 PM
I am sooooo nervous!

I have to leave in an hour and a half for my appointment with the urologist and I am so nervous, I can't stand it! It's a new doctor for me and I am nervous about meeting him because I don't know how he'll be, although I hear he's nice I'm nervous about explaining the whole long story to a doctor that doesn't know me. I'm nervous about what he will say to me, what tests might have to be done. I'm nervous about what might be wrong with me! I'm freaking out inside. I have been dealing with so much over the last 3 years and I thought it would all be gone after my hysterectomy. I feel like I'm starting all over trying to find out what's wrong with me.

Can I scream???
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 01-13-2003, 01:10 PM
Wow, are you ever normal!!

Going to a new doctor is SUCH a drag. On the other hand, if the doctor turns out to be very helpful it is SO worth it!!

Hope you have a great talk with this doctor and come back feeling some clarity, at least about what to do next.

Joselle
Unread 01-13-2003, 01:40 PM
I am sooooo nervous!

s
Scream if you like - maybe I'll even join you! I'll be praying for you to have a good, imformative visit with your new dr. I agree that it's scary going to a new one for the first time. I really hope that you get answers to all your problems this time. Let us know what you learn.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 01-13-2003, 02:34 PM
I am sooooo nervous!

Oh Pasdechat, you poor thing! I know exactly how you feel about this. We are all here for you during this! I even wrote down your appointment today, in my daily planner, so I could check up on how it went later today. I've also made a note to check up on imlori, I think her uro appointment is also today. Going to see a new doctor is so overwhelming!! I have my gastro/internist/uro all on the same day..this Thursday..what a drag to spend my day off at 2 different new doc appointments. Have to lug all my notes and reports to each one, it's supposed to snow here Thursday, and I would rather be at home with my puppy and a good Lifetime for Women movie!! I hope your doc visit today is constructive and informative. Let us know how it went ok!!!
Unread 01-13-2003, 05:17 PM
I am sooooo nervous!

Sorry I'm late, been one of those days. I hope the appt went well and you have some answers, or at least a plan of attack.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register