Angie, we wish you good luck with your appointment today ((((hugs))))) | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Special Needs > The Road Less Traveled

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Angie, we wish you good luck with your appointment today ((((hugs))))) Angie, we wish you good luck with your appointment today ((((hugs)))))

Unread 01-21-2003, 10:48 AM
Angie, we wish you good luck with your appointment today ((((hugs)))))

Dear friends, please help me wish Ardrite (Angie) the best of luck with her doctor's appointment today.

(((((Angie))))) your friends and sisters will be with you as you go to your Miracle Doctor today. We'll all be holding you hand, ing for answers and helping you make the best decision for you. We're here for you.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 01-21-2003, 11:46 AM

(((Angie))), we're thinking of you and hoping everything goes well today... and that the DR comes up with a plan to take care of things for you, and soon, too! We'll be watching for an update when you get home (fingers crossed smilie here!).

-Linda
Unread 01-21-2003, 12:05 PM
Good luck Angie

If I could, I would come with you with a vat of gasoline and some matches to light a fire under your doc's behind! Sending vibes that you get help.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 01-21-2003, 12:28 PM

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Angie}}}}}}}}}}}}}

ing for you!

Patty
Unread 01-21-2003, 02:26 PM
Thanks guys...

unfortunately, I have to see yet another surgeon who *is* familiar with pain mgt and it will be at Vandy. Hopefully, they'll run more tests and find out what's up with me instead of guessing. They know the gall bladder must come out...but other than that. They're guessing. I *do* have all the typical symptoms (and lets face it 90% of medicine is guessing) of pancreatitis - except no jaundice yet which they typically see with blockages - first the pancreas then the liver.

Looks like I'm in for another surgery though.

Sometimes, I wonder why, why it is that some have to suffer so much, while others do not. And is it worth it? All I want is some symbalance of life. Every time I think I've reached the bottom. I start to fall again.

But I guess I'm preaching to the chior, eh?
Unread 01-21-2003, 03:19 PM

(((((Angie))))) I don't know what to say, other than that I've always found that that which doesn't kill us, makes us stronger. We must be a bunch of female Schwarzeneggers by now!

-Linda
Unread 01-22-2003, 11:18 AM

((((Angie))))) dear friend, I'm so sorry you've been thrown soooo much suffering One of these days, I'll come down where you are and will give you a great big in person, sweetie: you deserve tons of those

I don't know why some of us have to suffer so much while others just sail through life, without a scratch. I know that suffering is supposed to make us stronger... and I know that you're one strong woman. However, what I always say is: I'm strong enough now... doesn't seem to work though <sigh>

At least, it sounds like you're getting answers.... even if they're not the answers you're looking for <sigh>... Any chance of doing the surgery laparoscopically? Seems like that would reduce some of the risks

Hang in there sweetie. I'm sorry I don't have answers for you..... I would soooooo want to be able to say: here's the way you should go and you'll be all fixed up afterwards!!!

Keep us posted, whenever you feel up to it.
Unread 01-22-2003, 12:14 PM

(((((((((Angie)))))))))

I am SO sorry that things have been worse for you
Like I've always said, I do admire you so much - you are such a strong woman
Please know that I will be praying that you wont need more surgery & that you start feeling better REAL soon. We are always here for you - as you have been for us so often, even thru your pain.
Hang in there Angie & be strong !

More 's

Susan
Unread 01-22-2003, 04:15 PM
I don't know why either ((((Anj))))

Why, the 'good guys' have to deal with soooooo very much. You are still my hero ((((Anj)))) You have held my hand for a very long time.

Can you feel my arms around you now? I am sitting here in tears praying for you sister.

I am relieved that you are seeing docs at Vandy. I pray they can dx and get you back on your feet ASAP!

Sending you lots of Love
Unread 01-23-2003, 02:22 PM
Thanks ya'll

I really need some propping up. I weak from all the weight loss and really bummed out about the whole thing.

Seems like every time I get my feet under me, I fall down again.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register