Fistula Recovery - Page 8 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Special Needs > The Road Less Traveled

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Fistula Recovery Fistula Recovery

Unread 02-22-2003, 10:34 AM
Fistula Recovery

Morning All!

I am back from Vegas-had a great time. We walked and walked and I was able to keep up with everyone, so that made me happy! I didn't have any problems at all, so I guess I am ready to go back yo work on the 3rd!

Hope everyone is well, and I'll post a couple more times before I end this thread to hopefully, spend my time supporting others on this site as much as I can. I appreciate all the support I have gotten from all of you, it has meant so much to me, I want to do the same for others.

Hugs,

Louise
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 02-22-2003, 10:57 AM
Fistula Recovery

Louise - glad you are doing well. I love Las Vegas also.

Things are pretty O.K. here, just need to walk more.

Karen - please start a thread so we can continue our support of you. How did the IVP go?

Happy weekend to all, Joce
Unread 02-22-2003, 11:17 AM
Fistula Recovery

Joce,
Glad to hear from you! I walked so much in Vegas-I need to do it more here!

Karen has a thread-I hope I get it right..."Just found out I have a Fistula" I think that's it!

Louise
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 02-23-2003, 10:10 AM
Fistula Recovery

Good morning!

In three days, I will reach my 6 week anniversary of my fistula repair surgery. I am feeling the best I have felt in months, and I think it is time I focus on supporting my fellow fistula sisters.

I want to thank all of you who have helped me through this. Ariel, Joce, Barbara, Mary Julia, Kim, Anita,-you were there in the beginning with lots of info that helped me find my drs and know as much about a fistula and the treatment of them as a sister could. I know I would have been so scared without all your support-THANK YOU, from the bottom of my heart!!! I will never forget you and will continue to keep you in my prayers.

A very special Thank You, to my angel, Linda (aka, surferbabe). You kept me going with your kind words and encouragement, I hope I can help you a little as you face another surgery. You are a very special woman.

To all the other sisters who offered your prayers and kind words, thank you so much-you have changed my life in such a way you'll never know!

So, I'm off of to support Sherry and Karen and any one else I may be able to help here. This has been an awful, heart-wrenching experience at times, but a wonderful, up-lifting, enlightening, one at other times. Women are strong, wonderful creatures, and I am so lucky to have seen that first hand on this site.

God bless you all-
lots of hugs,

Louise

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register