We're right here for you, Adrite (Angie) - Appointment with new surgeon - Jan 28 - Page 5 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Special Needs > The Road Less Traveled

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

We're right here for you, Adrite (Angie) - Appointment with new surgeon - Jan 28 We're right here for you, Adrite (Angie) - Appointment with new surgeon - Jan 28

Unread 01-30-2003, 11:23 PM
We're right here for you, Adrite (Angie) - Appointment with new surgeon - Jan 28

((((Angie)))))) I'm sooooo sorry you've been going through all this I just can't believe the run-around you've been getting

(((((Sweetie)))))) I'm ing that your appointment today (it's Friday by now) goes well. Please let us know how it all went. I'm worried about you.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 02-01-2003, 02:25 PM
What's up??

Anj, I only have a few minutes at work at the moment, but I wondered how your visit to the doc went yesterday. I hope you're getting some answers...and some relief!!

I've been thinking about you, even though I've not been able to get on...

Audrey
Unread 02-01-2003, 04:24 PM
We're right here for you, Adrite (Angie) - Appointment with new surgeon - Jan 28

(((Angie))),
I'm praying for you my friend I'm apalled at your treatment in a way but after all I've seen, nothing seems to shock me anymore I do hope you are in a hospital bed receiving the treatment you need...I remember the necklace and your DS, it breaks my heart that they have to see their Mom suffer needlessly & for you to have to go thru such ridiculous measures to get some treatment...
One day Angie, we are going to get in the car and drive to the Mayo Clinic & by God someone better reveal some answers!! I asked my Dear Mother, who is a beautiful Angel above, to watch after you. I had talked with her about you prior to her death...many prayers are being said for you...(((Locki)))...where ever you are Angie, I soo hope you can feel the love & strength of your ((Sisters)) who are with you in spirit One day the time will come when all this pain is behind you! A healthy you, who will be able to do the things with your Children you've missed, sleep a night thru w/o the pain awakening you....I have hope Angie & I know you do as well...pls hang onto it, it is something no one can take away from you...
I love you my friend
(((hugs)))

PS-I'm gonna try & get in touch w/ Angie or her family to see how she is..I will post any info I find out..
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 02-01-2003, 06:45 PM

Thank you, Sheri! I came here today looking for news. I pray that the silence means that she's getting the care she needs.
Unread 02-02-2003, 09:51 AM
I'm thinking the same thing ((Trish))

((Sheri)) Have you heard anything???
Unread 02-02-2003, 10:12 AM

As someone in the UK I cannot believe what I am reading here. It all seems compeletely outrageous that the medics can treat you this way - it just should not be happening!!! I have no advice to offer, since my only understanding of what goes on in the US comes from watching ER (ok slap me!), but I sincerely hope you get something sorted out very soon - no-one should have to suffer like this - its inhuman!!

I feel so angry right now - I wish I could do something to help.

Thinking of you

Unread 02-02-2003, 12:16 PM
Wishing Angie well

Sunday already and no word from Angie. I really hope you're getting some help that is helpful, Angie. Why can't there be just ONE doctor who could oversee this whole thing? It's crazy what we have to do for ourselves.

s and continuing best wishes.

Joselle
Unread 02-02-2003, 05:07 PM

Any word yet ((((((((sheri)))))))))) ??

I came looking.......Still praying for you (((((((Anj))))))

We'er here for you sweetie.

Dawn
Unread 02-02-2003, 06:37 PM

I haven't posted here in a while but have been lurking and keeping tabs on what's happening..............so decided to post so at least I'd get an email if Angie posts anytime soon.

My aches for her............nothing is worse than suffering and not being able to find help............following every lead you can think of and getting nowhere.

Angie........hoping to hear from you soon and keeping you in my 's...............

Ann
Unread 02-03-2003, 09:27 AM

I am also assuming that no news from Angie means that she
could be in the hospital. I am praying for you, Angie! I hope and pray that you are getting the medical treatment you need!
There is a post on the prayer forum for Angie titled please pray for a dear hystersister.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register