We're right here for you, Adrite (Angie) - Appointment with new surgeon - Jan 28 - Page 7 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Special Needs > The Road Less Traveled

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

We're right here for you, Adrite (Angie) - Appointment with new surgeon - Jan 28 We're right here for you, Adrite (Angie) - Appointment with new surgeon - Jan 28

Unread 02-04-2003, 06:59 PM
We're right here for you, Adrite (Angie) - Appointment with new surgeon - Jan 28

((Angie)),
I'm soo glad you are going somewhere for treatment Please, please let me know if I can help..I can drive you somewhere when you need it Big (((hugs))) to your Brother!
As for your DH/relationship.. I put off our separation for a long while for the exact same reasons. My Mom & my Sister kept 'pushing' me to leave but like you, I had to deal with my health issues first. My Dear Mom gave me the strength to finally leave, she was going to help me w/ the kids..2 short months later she was gone:cry: There were times when I considered going back just to have some much needed help...its hard..
Focus on *you* & your health my friend....((hugs))
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 02-05-2003, 09:05 AM
We're right here for you, Adrite (Angie) - Appointment with new surgeon - Jan 28

I keep checking this site for news on Angie, so I guess no news is good news meaning that may Angie is finally gettting some medical attention. Prayers are being said for you, Angie!
Unread 02-05-2003, 12:12 PM
No help yet...

But my regular doc called a friend of his who he said was, "remarkable". He agreed to see me tomorrow. It's 3 hours away, but I don't care. I need help! Fast!

This morning, I felt ok...but as the day wears on the worse it gets.

At this point I'm up for long hospital stays or surgery or whatever! :cry:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 02-05-2003, 01:23 PM

Angie, what happened at your doctor's appointment yesterday?
Please don't tell me that this one was also cancelled???????
Who knows, maybe this doctor tomorrow will be Miracle doctor #2. Hopefully, you will come back here saying that this last doctor was worth the wait. Prayers are still coming your way!!
Unread 02-06-2003, 08:29 AM
Had appt WAS cancelled...

had to cancel this am because of "blizzard like conditions" expected for today in our area. Just my luck I'd get half way there and not be able to get home.

Had to call my brother and calcel my "driver".

I rescheduled for next week. Geez, I can't catch a break with a fishing net!
Unread 02-06-2003, 08:39 AM
((((((((((Anj))))))))))

I was so hoping (and praying) that you were in the hands of a competent medical professional!

Are you feeling any better since we talked?? If you want to chat, you know where to find me. I will keep you in my prayers dear sister.

Any more thought to going to the ER???? I am so worried about you ((((Anj))))

S
Unread 02-06-2003, 11:05 AM

(((((Anj)))))) I can't believe how long this has been going on!!! Even the weather is against you

((((Sweetie)))))) I do hope you're feeling better... but it doesn't sound like Please, please, if you keep on loosing weight and feeling all of this pain, don't wait 'til next week and go to the ER, OK?

We love you, ((((((Anj))))))), and are all ing for you.

Unread 02-06-2003, 09:03 PM
more and more prayers

Hi,
I'm just checking again on your situation. It is unbelievable that even the weather is fighting against you. I want you to know that perhaps all of us here who are concerned for you must now hold a vision of absolute help and health for you. It seems there is just so much negativity and obstacles holding you back and it is more than time for you to have all the help and healing you deserve. I am sending you healing thoughts and prayers and saying each day that Angie is getting the help she deserves and that all obstacles are gone now. Sometimes it seems the harder we try the worse it gets doesn't it? And it is not our fault at all. My prayers are with you.
Love, Light, Blessings
Druid
Unread 02-07-2003, 06:16 AM
Thanks Druid...and all...

Yep. Sometimes it's one step forward, two steps back. The pain has slacked off some, but it still hurts pretty bad. Mostly, I'm exhausted and jittery now. Everything is still sore, but it's not absolutely killing me like it was.

To beat everything - the "blizzard like conditions" turned out to be a few flurries. It really wasn't that bad in my area. But, I had no way of knowing how bad it would be a few hours drive from here. They did say there's several accidents on the bridges and overpasses, so it's proabably just as well that I post poned it. That's all I'd need is an accident to go along with this.

I rescheduled my appointment for next thursday. I'll be watching the weather closely....and praying for sunshine.
Unread 02-07-2003, 06:30 AM

Angie,
I will be praying for some for you also! I remember when I lived in Wisconsin and they would be forecasting a big blizzard, everyone would panic and clean out the grocery store shelves in case we'd be snowed in. The city would be a zoo. Than we would get 2 little flurries and that was it. It is best to play it safe.

I'm sending lots of s and ers for you.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register