We're right here for you, Adrite (Angie) - Appointment with new surgeon - Jan 28 - Page 8 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Special Needs > The Road Less Traveled

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

We're right here for you, Adrite (Angie) - Appointment with new surgeon - Jan 28 We're right here for you, Adrite (Angie) - Appointment with new surgeon - Jan 28

Unread 02-07-2003, 11:12 AM
We're right here for you, Adrite (Angie) - Appointment with new surgeon - Jan 28

((((Anj))))) I'm happy that the pain is better

I'm also praying for on Thursday. Hang in there, sweetie, you should be getting some help real soon.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 02-07-2003, 02:36 PM
We're right here for you, Adrite (Angie) - Appointment with new surgeon - Jan 28

Remember ((((((((((Anj)))))))......

We'll all be here to hold your hand and you till then whenever you need us...

Dawn
Unread 02-07-2003, 03:49 PM
I certainly do need some hand holding!

The FMS and CFS are terrible this week. It's one thing after another. I feel like I'm falling apart....a piece at a time.

I can't wait until thurs! It seems so far away.

But, my accupuncturist will see me on Tues.

's to all you 's
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 02-08-2003, 07:20 AM

(((Angie))),
This crazy weather here I was out the door on Thurs to take my DS to school, Brandi has already left fo the bus stop, when the neighbors children come out in their PJ's asking where we're going..the schools were closed not a snowflake in sight!! I guess b/c of the 8" snow a few weeks ago & the *mess* it caused, they were being cautious this time!
What time is your appt on Thurs? I see my PCP that day at 2:45, my Rheumy at 3 (both at VMG) in Green hills...if you need a ride?? I'll pull out the *big guns* if need be, we'll get there sleet, snow, rain or shine

Good Luck Angie...please let me know if I can help(((hugs)))
Unread 02-08-2003, 09:23 AM

(((((((Adrite)))))))

I'm still saying lots of prayers that you get to feeling better REAL soon
I hope you can get to a Dr. soon that can help you. Its unbelievable what you've been thru
Try to hang in there Anj - you can do it ! You have to ! Keep us updated, ok ?

Love ya,

Susan
Unread 02-08-2003, 10:16 AM

Oh, Angie, you've really been through the wringer. Haven't been here in awhile. I remember you're history. You're treatment by the medical profession is so similar to my poor DIL. They have completely given up on her and she is rapidly giving up on herself. Only, she has two little children that keep her going. I think it's terrible the way you have been treated and it makes me so mad when I hear the Drs. whining about their malpractice insurance! I live in Pa. and there's a big uproar about it. Maybe they deserve big premiums! My DIL has never sued anyone, and she too has quite a case. All she wants is not to be in pain and to lead a normal life. I'm awfully afraid she never will (not in this lifetime, anyway). I hope your accupuncturist helps you until you can get to your appointment. Good luck, Angie.
Unread 02-08-2003, 01:03 PM
I'm close if you need me!

Oh Angie! I haven't been on the boards much for the last week due to my son being sick, my own health problems and my wonderful (NOT) ex husband and his @#!*&? I am so sorry to read about all the problems that you are having!!! I can't even find the words to explain my outrage for what you are going through! No-one deserves the run around that you have gotten! I had laproscopic gallbladder surgery in '97 and was out 2 weeks so, I KNOW there is absolutely NO WAY you could go back to work as soon as some of those docs are suggesting. I am a fellow MPS/FMS sufferer and know the agony that alone can cause. This weather has surely reaked havoc on that. Have also had the question of CFS raised lately -- as if I need to add that onto the others.

I did not realize that you were in Nashville! I am only an hour and a half from you -- Eddyville, Kentucky. Please feel free to contact me by e-mail, PM, phone or whatever if you want. I would gladly drive down there and hold your hand through whatever!!!

Hang in there honey and remember, we are all there for you!!
Unread 02-08-2003, 04:31 PM

(((((Anj))))))) I'm so sorry your FMS and CFS are flaring As if you didn't have anough to deal with

Thursday does sound like it's far away. I'm relieved you're seeing your accupuncturist on Tuesday: hopefully, he'll be able to bring a bit of relief. Hopefully, Sheri will be able to hold your hand through some this
Unread 02-13-2003, 08:26 AM

Finally, Thursday is here!!! Angie, prayers are being said for you,
and I really hope you get some answers today! Have a safe trip,
and good-luck today! I thought Thursday would never arrive!
Unread 02-14-2003, 08:33 AM
Surgery Scheduled for Monday !

I can't wait! Finally found a good doc!

However, I think I'm out of a job. I'm about to find out.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register