Soon off to Gyn Number 8? 9? | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Special Needs > The Road Less Traveled

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Soon off to Gyn Number 8? 9? Soon off to Gyn Number 8? 9?

Unread 01-28-2003, 07:26 AM
Soon off to Gyn Number 8? 9?

Okay, I face it...I've lost count I meant to post this on the upcoming surgery/tests thread...but this foggy brain totally forgot!!!

My Uro-Gyn has referred me to this new doc. She is part of the fabulous pain clinic that I am attending. Oh girls, I wish I could take all of you that are still suffering there, to meet these docs and get treated. I'm far from finding that elusive off-ramp, but I truly believe that these will be the folks that get me close. Here's to wishin' & hopin'...

I think that she'll be testing me for that fistula that some docs think I have, and others not. The nurse did mention something about a blue tampon test...I can't remember what she said. This memory of mine has gone down the toilet these days...I wonder if it has anything to do with me being off HRT....mmm

Oh well...just wanted to pop in for some comfort from my sisters. I feel a little uneasy about being poked and prodded today. Feeling a little sore in that vicinity - if ya know what I mean.

Sending Love to my sisters on the road....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 01-28-2003, 07:32 AM

s to you. I know it's hard to pursue these things. Sometimes you just get tired of it and want to take a break. At least that's what it's like for me.

Hope your appointment is a positive one and that you feel better just for having had it.

Joselle
Unread 01-28-2003, 07:55 AM

{{{{{Jude}}}}}} Good luck today, my friend. God, I pray this doc has some answers for you! Please let us know how things went. Take care and think positive!!!

Emily s
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 01-28-2003, 08:08 AM
I've lost count too

been thru so many between the chronic pelvic pain and the infertility treatment. Nothing like shaking hands between your knees covered by a paper sheet with a total stranger in a white coat. "Hi, glad to meet you. Am I scooted down enough for you to insert the speculum? By the way, what is your name?" At one point, I think if the janitor walked in with a vial of sperm, I would have spread 'em.

Meeting two new docs next month - argh! It's a blur.

I do hope all my discarded gyns feel like dumped lovers. Just so sad and despondant that I moved on.

To find the perfect person that can fix me in one appointment, my dream come true. Glad you found someone with a special interest in chronic gyn pain. Needs to be more docs like this.
Unread 01-28-2003, 09:44 AM

((((((Jude))))))

I will be praying that this is the one that you've been waiting for. You've been thru so much dear Jude

Let us know how it goes - I hope she is very gentle with you. I know how bad that can get when you are feeling not-so-good.
Good luck & hang in there.

Susan
Unread 01-28-2003, 11:06 AM

(((Jude))) I'm wishing you a warm speculum, a white tampon and nothing but wonderful treatment by caring, competent DRs today... and, this is just a suggestion... you might want to check out the Jungle pull-down on Vaginal Dryness when you get home later?
s,
-Linda
Unread 01-28-2003, 11:38 AM

{{{{Judy}}}}
I'm sending the biggest s that I can find for you! And I will be praying as hard as I can. I will be hoping and wishing and praying for you to find those elusive answers.
Unread 01-28-2003, 11:50 AM

s, I'll be keeping you in my today for a good painless dr visit!. I hope that you get good results that can end all your problems.
Unread 01-28-2003, 12:37 PM

Jude you know your in my and prayers especially for this.....hang in there sweetie and let us all know how it went we'll be rootin' for ya baby!!! 's!!!

PS without hrt I forget where I'm going halfway across the room so I know what you mean about the memory
Unread 01-28-2003, 01:49 PM
What a waste of time...

I'll post more later sisters....Just too at the moment

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register