prolapsed bladder after TVH - Page 3 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Special Needs > The Road Less Traveled

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

prolapsed bladder after TVH prolapsed bladder after TVH

Unread 03-02-2003, 07:02 AM
prolapsed bladder after TVH

dear pam and Sheri,

thank you both for the advice and good information! My doctor did mention biofeedback to me, as well as injecting collagen into the urethra as possibilities, but I need to really discuss all this in more detail at my check-up. I don't remember what my urodynamics tests actually showed, but something about them made him hesitant to recommend TVT. And I really don't want surgery again right now....

Pam, good luck with your surgery! I really think it will help and hope it goes well!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-02-2003, 02:36 PM
prolapsed bladder after TVH

I had a hysterectomy in October 2001, and I've been having a lot of trouble lately. I feel pressure inside, at the bottom of my stomach where my vagina begins. I also felt some sharp pain today, until I went to the bathroom, and it lessened. I feel like I can eat one grape and still feel full at the bottom of my stomach. Right now I'm in discomfort, like there's something hard and heavy at the bottom of my stomach (or right below it).

Also, I've been feeling this weird feeling, like when I was pregnant a long time ago and felt a flutter which I thought the baby was kicking, but actually it was a muscle flutter or contraction. I've been having a lot of "muscle flutter" at the bottom of my stomach lately.

I've been reading all the good info you have presented on cytoceles, rectoceles, enteroceles, and all of that. I when I thought that this might be my problem too. When does this gynecology stuff ever end? :cry:

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register