bladder problems | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Special Needs > The Road Less Traveled

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

bladder problems bladder problems

Unread 01-29-2003, 08:56 PM
bladder problems

I had my total hysterectomy in June of 2002 so i guess it has been about 6 months. I am having trouble every since then( it started off not as much then but is daily now) when my bladder is even slightly full, when I am urinating I have terrible pains on my right side. This was always my sensitive side most of my pains preop where. It is getting worse and very painful I try to go as much as possible during the day but at night when I dont go for a while it is way worse then. Anyone have similar problems
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 01-30-2003, 03:37 AM
bladder problems

Hi sweetie!!!

I have been lucky in the bladder dept and don't have an answer for you...but I did want to your post so that somone would see it and come and lend a hand for you....

Have you called your doc and discussed this with him? Pain this far out from surgery of any kind really needs to be investagated by your doc.....

Dawn
Unread 01-30-2003, 06:11 AM
bladder problems

Brenda
You need to get to your Dr. If you can go to a urologist... the better. Sometimes kidney stones can get "stuck" in the ureter and can cause the pain you are talking about. I had a fibroid that caused a kink in my right ureter. After my surgery and everything got straightened out, my kidney started cleansing itself of stones. The smallest chip can cause severe pain. Stones can make your bladder feel full. I was always in the bathroom. Along with the irritation caused by the stone, I had an infection and a round of Cipro took care of that.
Please see your Dr. When the pain is gone, you won't believe you allowed yourself to suffer. It could be a kidney infection. What-ever the cause, your kidneys are valuable, take care of them.

(((Dawn))) thanks for the

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register