Best wishes to Tina2 - (Feb. 13th) Laproscopy, lysis of adhesions, lazer for endo etc | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Special Needs > The Road Less Traveled

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Best wishes to Tina2 - (Feb. 13th) Laproscopy, lysis of adhesions, lazer for endo etc Best wishes to Tina2 - (Feb. 13th) Laproscopy, lysis of adhesions, lazer for endo etc

Unread 02-10-2003, 11:54 AM
Best wishes to Tina2 - (Feb. 13th) Laproscopy, lysis of adhesions, lazer for endo etc

Dear friends, Tina2 will need our ers on February 13th as she goes for a laproscopy, lysis of adhesions, lazer for endometriosis, kidney tube stence and possible bowel resection again!!!!

Dear ((((Tina)))) you will not be all alone on February 13th, you will be accompanied by the thoughts and prayers of all your Hyster Sisters. Our s and words of will see you through this surgery.

Remember your Princess training: rest, rest, rest, drink plenty of water and walk for recovery.

Please let us know how it all went, when you feel up to it

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 02-10-2003, 12:18 PM
Best wishes to Tina2 - (Feb. 13th) Laproscopy, lysis of adhesions, lazer for endo etc

(((Tina))) I hope everything goes well with your surgeries and you are soon on the road to recovery. We'll be waiting to hear how you're doing as soon as you feel up to posting.
s,
-Linda
Unread 02-11-2003, 05:51 PM

Please count my 's and well wishes in as well for the 13th Tina!!! We'll all be rootin' for you here on the road!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 02-11-2003, 08:36 PM
{{{{{ Tina }}}}}

I'm sending great big 's to you!!! Be a good and don't forget to wear your crown while you recover, ok??? Before you know it you'll be up and

See you soon!!

Lori
Unread 02-12-2003, 08:35 AM

Dear Tina,
Best wishes on a successful surgery. Your sisters will be with you in spirit You will be in my thoughts and ers.
Unread 02-12-2003, 05:58 PM

((((((Tina))))))

Good luck tommorrow with your surgery
We will all be thinking of you - you've been thru so much & I hope that this will be the surgery to fix you up good as new !
Remember to take it slowly & get your Let us know how you are doing soon as you feel up to it.

Susan
Unread 02-12-2003, 06:41 PM
Healing

Hi,
You are going through a lot but I want you to know you are in my prayers. May healing surround you and protect you.
Love, Light, Blessings
Druid
Unread 02-12-2003, 06:56 PM
Thank you

Thank you all for your kind wishes. Ive had a day & a half of horrid bowel prep & am exhusted. The worst is I have to be in for 7am & wont go down to theatre till 10am so a 3 hour wait is not helping my anxiety. Expect to be in minimum of 3 nights depending on how much surgery is done. Will let you all know how Im doing when able to get to the computer.

Im all packed & off to bed now.

Love Tina2 xxxxxxxxx
Unread 02-12-2003, 07:08 PM

((((Tina))))) Hang in there: it's almost over. I remember fretting about having to get to the castle for 6 am for a 9:30 surgery However, those hours went by fast: some of the time was spent prepping me, starting the IV, confirming the medical history stuff, etc, etc. I then had time relax, read, get settled. When the attendant came to get me, I was ready.

If you're nervous or feel like you need, you can ask them to add some meds in your IV to calm you down. Don't be afraid to ask, they won't know your needs unless you tell them.

Lots of s and ers are going your way. You'll be ok.

Looking forward to reading your castle story.
Unread 02-12-2003, 10:16 PM

((( Tina))) I'm sending my and good wishes to you for your surgery tomorrow. I hope that rverything goes well and you don't have to go back again .
s

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register