Home from fistula repair surgery - Page 2 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Special Needs > The Road Less Traveled

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Home from fistula repair surgery Home from fistula repair surgery

Unread 02-14-2003, 07:54 AM
Home from fistula repair surgery

Sherry

Glad you are doing so well- I became a member of your club while you were in the hospital.. take care of yourself and rest.. I hope to be feeling as well as you real soon..
Best
karen
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 02-14-2003, 11:57 AM

Kar1 - Welcome

It's been a long road, but I made it. This site is made up of a lot of strong women. Their support and encouragement is the best. Get well soon.

Love,

Sherry xo
Unread 02-15-2003, 06:52 AM

HI Sherry

Glad you are feeling better- as for the strong women on this site- I think there could be none better to have gone thru all of this.. anyway I am praying for a great and speedy recovery for you and by the end of next week I should know what my plan will be.. stay warm and get your rest!!
s
Karen
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 02-15-2003, 05:26 PM

Today was a lazy day. Just so tired. I guess after all that has happened, 2 surguries in 3 months. It is very cold here so I don't dare venture outside.

Hope everyone is well and warm. Keeping rest and warm seems to be the secret.

Hope everyone is well.

Sherry xo
Unread 02-16-2003, 05:27 PM

Sherry,

How are you feeling today? The worst is over for you now, and as soon as they take the supra out, you'll feel sooooo much better!
When they take the tube out, just breath through it, it doesn't hurt, just feels really wierd!

Keep us posted and I'll check in tomorrow.

Hugs,
Louise
Unread 02-16-2003, 05:30 PM

Louise!

Feeling good today. Hopefully the supra will be taken out by the end of the week. Have my cystogram wed to check for "leaks". I feel stronger everyday. My mind is clear and I am actually starting to fantasize about summertime.

Keep in touch and love to you.

Sherry xo
Unread 02-18-2003, 10:06 AM

I go for my cystogram at 1:30 p.m. today. It is now 12 noon. I am very nervous. Let's hope I don't have any leaks! Hopefully, my supra will be removed soon.

Sherry xo
Unread 02-18-2003, 10:11 AM

(((Sherry))) good luck with the cystogram! We will be there with you, holding your hand, hoping for no leaks too!

-Linda
Unread 02-18-2003, 10:28 AM

Sherry,

Good luck! I'm sure everything will be ok and you will join the leak-free group!

I go to the dr this afternoon for my return to work check up-I feel good and tomorrow we go to Vegas-WHOO HOO!!!

Hugs,
Louise
Unread 02-18-2003, 05:26 PM

No Leaks! But this cystogram was a bit painful. They filled my bladder with almost 200 cc of water (could only take 3/4), my bladder had been dry for so long, felt like I was going to bust. They got the pics they needed and didn't see any leaks. I drained through the cathether and of course if was bloody, but no clots. Guess that is to be expected since it was the first time the bladder was "in use" since the operation.

Drinking lots of water and everything is starting to clear up. Will call the Dr. tomorrow. He wants to clamp me before he removes the supra.

More later,

Sherry xo

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register