I have re- named myself way too many Lisa's out there!!! | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Special Needs > The Road Less Traveled

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

I have re- named myself way too many Lisa's out there!!! I have re- named myself way too many Lisa's out there!!!

Unread 08-14-2000, 12:17 PM
I have re- named myself way too many Lisa's out there!!!

Yes it is true I have re named myelf I used to be Lisa33R now I am redhead...why you ask? Well one reason is that we got a new computer and no matter how I tried I was unable to log back on.......I think that the brain fog took over and either I was putting in wrong e-mail address or wrong password...so to save frustration I just decided to rename myself....kinda fun if you want to know the truth...plus there are soooooooooooooo many Lisa's here that even I get confused sometimes.....that brain fog you know...sometimes I think they removed some brain tissue along with my uterus...anway I havn't been on in a while cuz I havn't been able to get in so now I am back and I hope to hear from all of you.........I am so sad to see that even in my time away not many of you have found resolution to your problems.....I really was hoping to see that not many of my friends were still in pain.....anyway please let me hear from you I would love to know how you are doing and was shocked to see how many of you have signed up for my old post on right side pain..........sheesh you think they would take us seriously by now...........LOTS of love and ((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))to all Red
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 08-14-2000, 06:23 PM

Hey Red (Lisa)! Welcome Back! It is kind of bad that so many ladies are still having problems. My recovery seemed pretty uneventful except with hormone issues and not sleeping and being depressed! Oh Man I sound soooo whiney! There are so many ladies with really serious issues and mine just seem very minor in comparison but I still wish they would go away!
Unread 08-14-2000, 09:33 PM

Welcome back 'Redhead' (are you really?) Yes, your post has grown and grown and no they still aren't taking many of these ladies seriously. Interesting to note that most of my pain was RH side but the problem was an ovary stuck down on where the cervix was (kinda in the middle) Doc said that adhesion had started pulling on lotsa things and seeing as there is a lot of stuff on the RH side then that's the part that got bugged the most. Pain can be referred too.
Lily
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 08-15-2000, 01:31 PM

Yes I actually am a redhead. How is everyone? I've been gone so long I feel like I've missed so much....please fill me in.....Red
Unread 08-16-2000, 01:11 AM

Well, Barbara goes in on Friday for her 3rd??? adhesion removal this time using adhes. barriers. Gidge is still out there - WHERE ARE YOU GIDGE? Shes' off to the urologist. Sweetfolly has just done another surgery and awaiting biopsy results (on tenderhooks understandably) and me I finally found a gyn who took my pain seriously after 8 months and did a lap. My pain is looking like a thing of the past and I front up in a couple months to tackle the hormone issue. All in all some of us are getting somewhere - and we deserve it we have been on this road long enough!
I'm still suffering and I KNOW I have forgotten to mention some sisters still on the road but by no means was it intentional.
Persistence does pay off - but gee it takes a lot out of you when you would rather by lying on a beach somewhere sipping a cocktail
Lily

[Edited by Lily on 08-16-2000]
Unread 08-16-2000, 06:51 PM
Hi Red Lisa:)

Haven't been on here either for a few days--glad you are back and swinging The right sided pain for me is still subsiding but at 4 mo post TAH/BSO (vertical incision) just when I think all is really sliding along fine I will get a gentle reminder of slight pain r/side for no reason maybe sitting too long at computer or reading sometimes a sharp pain but only so slightly so I GUESS we are still healing!!! Does this happen to you too? Overall mending right along. How are you doing with excess fatigue if any. Some days I think I can go forever then wish I hadn't and have a few days following wondering "why" I did that!!! One question DOES sitting for long periods bother anyone else but me at 4 mo post? Such a minor ? but wondering?? I'll stay tuned Red Lisa

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register