oh what fun....... - Page 2 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Special Needs > The Road Less Traveled

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

oh what fun....... oh what fun.......

Unread 02-18-2003, 11:16 AM
oh what fun.......

(((Gidge))))) When I was dealing with my rectocele, pre-hyst, I actually felt the bulge at the entrance of my vagina. The first time I felt it was when taking a shower and I was really freaked out by it
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 02-18-2003, 11:34 AM
oh what fun.......

it seems to have sorta gone away....my bladder still feels "funny" and irritated but the extreme urge has gone for now and the "hanging down" feeling is gone as well..........makes sense when you think about it since my bladder has been so funny since this last surgery and not getting any better.........yikes....I guess I"ll keep an eye on it and if happens again I will go to my doc.....it was a scary feeling, it felt like with every step I took I was going to pee did you feel like that?
Unread 02-18-2003, 12:07 PM
oh what fun.......

I just figured out what the "hanging down" feeling felt like, it felt just like when I had the catheter in the hospital and I"d get up to walk........OMG what does this mean????
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 02-18-2003, 01:54 PM
oh what fun.......

((((Gidge))))) I can't tell you what it means: I'm not a doctor and, most importantly, I'm not your doctor

However, I think that it does mean that you need to see your doctor and get this addressed. Don't panick, ok, it might not be serious at all
Unread 02-18-2003, 02:10 PM
oh what fun.......

thanks Dany, I know you're not a dr.....I think I was just "thinking out loud" basically cause I had just figured out what it reminded me of......I'll have to see the doc if it happens again like it did this morning cause I could barely walk when it did! Thanks for the input and don't worry an old timer like me would never just assume the worst!!
Unread 02-18-2003, 04:21 PM
Allergy to sulphites

Hi gidge

I have been allergic to sulphites for a long time and for years had my dental work done at the hospital. Then I learned that there is a local anesthesia available to dentists that does not have a preservative in it. Now I have my dental work (including root canals) done in my dentist's office. It's so much more relaxing and pleasant to do it that way!! Have you checked to see if there are any dentists in your area who would take you on? The 'freezing' with no preservatives is on hand at every dentist I've been to in many years.

Good luck!

Joselle
Unread 02-18-2003, 04:27 PM
oh what fun.......

thanks Joselle

I have been tested for all locals as well and am allergic to them in addition to the preservative in them.......it was a good thought though and I appreciate you mentioning it!!!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register