Not feeling like much of a Princess now ... - Page 4 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Special Needs > The Road Less Traveled

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Not feeling like much of a Princess now ... Not feeling like much of a Princess now ...

Unread 02-27-2003, 01:47 PM
Not feeling like much of a Princess now ...

I am sorry I did not reply before. I am so happy to hear you finally got a date set. I wish I could say the same, but I will in time.. You have been a BIG help to me through all of my problems.. I will that all goes well for you, you deserve to be pain free... I too have a very high tollerance to pain meds. I am on tylox every 5 hrs right now and it is not really helping very much, but it is better than nothing I guess.... Hopefully the meds you have been on before will work and keep you comfortable.

Dont think you are nuts for making sure everything is taken care of before you go in for your surgery, I did the same thing before my hyst and am sure I will do the same thing this time too. I am clean freak and HATE to have to lay and look at a dirty house, well I am so bad that ANYTHING even out of place drives me NUTS!!! I wish you all of the best with this one, tell your Dr we need more like him in the world.. Then again, just ask him if he travels....

Thanks for all you have given me and you will be in my thoughts and prayers...

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 02-27-2003, 07:02 PM

((((((Linda)))))

At a stab at humor in all of this.... think how much spring cleaning will already be done honey!!! By the time I had my third surgery... I couldn't find anymore dirt!!!

Audrey had some wonderful insight and I double every she said here!!! A private room is also what I had and was really grateful for it. In our hospital here everyroom is a private room as they feel the benifits help in healing.

My thought's and prayers are with you Sweetie...

Dawn
Unread 03-02-2003, 12:50 AM

((((((Linda)))), Best wishes to you on your upcoming surgery.

Let us know how you are doing.
I will be sending good thoughts and positive energy your way.

s

Jan
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-02-2003, 10:50 PM

Dear (((((((linda))))))

Just echoing what everyone else has said. Hope this goes well for you and your up and about real soon

Chelle
Unread 03-04-2003, 12:45 AM

Well this is just NO FUN AT ALL!!! I started feeling some twinges down in that lower left area again. No fevers yet, but it felt like deja vu... last year the same thing happened about a week after I finished the first course of antibiotics.

Even though the pains aren't bad, when they didn't go away I called the surgeon this afternoon. He got on the phone with me himself right away (we are liking him more and more)... he wants me to keep track of the pains and my temp for a couple of days, and if things don't improve he is going to put me back on the antibiotics again :cry: Either Cipro and Flagyl again, or else Bactrim and Flagyl.

I wish this were all over with already!

s,
-Linda
Unread 03-04-2003, 06:40 AM

(((Linda))), I'm soo sorry that you're going through all this , yet again. I sure hope that it all clears up for you soon. I know that you're not looking forward to the surgery but I'm sure that you don't want to postpone it because of another infection either. I'll be thinking of you and wishing for the best!
S
Unread 03-04-2003, 06:45 AM

linda,
i just wanted to let you know that i've been following your story and wanted to offer some 's---hang in there.
Unread 03-04-2003, 09:44 AM

This tooo will pass dear, just keep thinking positive thoughts!! The antibiotics are your ticket to surgery which is hopefully your exit ramp dear. Chin up you are almost there---- Big s---DLK
Unread 03-04-2003, 09:54 AM

I wish it were over for you already too! So sorry that you are in pain again. Cipro and Flagyl are some potent antibiotics, hopefully they will do the trick! I took Cipro several years ago for pneumonia and it really kicked it --- really kicked me too -- but we do what we must. Take care!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register