ovaries question | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Special Needs > The Road Less Traveled

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

ovaries question ovaries question

Unread 03-04-2003, 08:36 PM
ovaries question

hi all, i have a question about my ovaries which i still have both,
i have alot of pain in my ovaries once in awhile, yesterday they were pretty sharp, more on left side....i was wondering if this is normal.......i was wondering if that is when im ovulating or going through my cycle......an will this be something that doesnt go away........any replies will be helpful.......
I have my appointment with the urologist thurs. an scared tp death hopefully no more poking.........LOL...had enough of that
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-04-2003, 10:37 PM
ovaries question

I have ovarian pain too. For me, I can tell it is at the time that I normally would have had my period. I personally don't think what I'm feeling is normal at all. My pain is very sharp too....it comes on each month, at the beginning of each month and lasts for several days. I have no answers, but make sure you tell your doctor about it. I am seeing my urologist in a month and plan on pushing him for some answers, whether it's send me back to my gyn so he can figure it out or the uro investigates it himself. But I can tell you, my pain is not bladder related as my gyn thought it might be. It is definately cyclical and my bladder medications have not helped that pain at all, but they have helped all my bladder problems. My urologist suggested the possibility of endo being the problem. We'll see. Anyway, let your doctor know what you are feeling so you can hopefully get some answers Take care!
Unread 03-05-2003, 05:49 AM
ovaries question

((Net85)),
I'm sorry to hear about your pain Have you ever had Ovarian cysts before? I have had them on several occassions & for me they cause a great deal of pain Could that be a possible reason for your pain?? Here is some info on them~ symptoms, diff't types & treatments, that maybe you could ask your Dr about:

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register