Best wishes to Kim M (March 6) - Ultrasound-check gallbladder | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Special Needs > The Road Less Traveled

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Best wishes to Kim M (March 6) - Ultrasound-check gallbladder Best wishes to Kim M (March 6) - Ultrasound-check gallbladder

Unread 03-05-2003, 07:53 PM
Best wishes to Kim M (March 6) - Ultrasound-check gallbladder

Dear friends, please help me wish Kim M the best of luck as she goes for an ultrasound on March 6. They're checking her gallbladder and anything else they can find

(((((Kim))))) You know that you won't be on your own: all of your Hyster Sisters will be there, holding your hand, offerring s and and ensuring that all will go well.

Please let us know how it all went, when you have a chance.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-05-2003, 08:08 PM

Good luck, Kim!! My thoughts and prayers are with ya!

Emily s
Unread 03-05-2003, 09:10 PM

(((KIM))) , my thoughts and prayers will be with you tomorrow when you go for your ultrasound. I hope that you get great news and good answers. We'll be waiting to hear what you learn. Sending you lots of love and S
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-05-2003, 10:52 PM

(((((Kim))))), I hope everything goes perfectly tomorrow and you get the answers you need. You don't have to drink gallons of water and then not use the bathroom for an eternity, do you? That can be so hard, especially when you're in pain! Hopefully if they are checking your GB they won't need you to do that.

We'll be waiting to hear all about how things went when you feel up to it.
s,
-Linda
Unread 03-05-2003, 11:35 PM

Hi Kim, good luck with your ultrasound tomorrow! I hope everything goes well for you! I can sympathyze with you as I too am having problems with mine. I had it tested three years ago and it funtions at a very low level, didn't want it out at the time tho and I just lived with the pain but it's really been acting up these last few months so I'm back to the Dr. on Monday. Best wishes and I'll keep you in my Take care, Kathyanne
Unread 03-06-2003, 04:34 AM

Kim...

I'm late as usual!!

But I did want to add my well wishes to honey...I'll be looking for a post that tells us what the results were...

tons and tons of

Dawn
Unread 03-06-2003, 05:48 AM

Thanks ladies

I realize we're probably just grasping at straws here but it's worth a shot. I've just been doing so awful these last few weeks and I can't take it anymore. I'm sorry that I haven't been around much. Between the pain and trying to keep up with school and work I'm zapped and in alot of pain by the end of the day.

I decided to give my gp a call and he did some bloodwork yesterday and decided to go ahead and check the gallbladder.

No water drinking, in fact I can't have anything! :cry: Oh well, the test is at 8:30 this morning so I don't have much longer to go.

I'll let you know what they find, which will probably be nothing. Sigh.
Unread 03-06-2003, 07:28 AM
Sorry I'm late ((((((Kim))))))

By now, I'm sure you are in the office...or perhaps the u/s is even done by now, and you are enjoying a nice breakfast - I hope so.

In any event, I hope and pray this test will provide the docs with some answers to your pain sweetie. I am so that you have been feeling worse these past few weeks.

If you ever want to vent/chat/cry...whatever, please know that we are all here for you. And you can e-mail me anytime...Even though I haven't been on the boards much these days (because of the pain etc) I am always here

S being sent out to you dear friend....
Unread 03-06-2003, 07:46 AM

sorry i'm late but i just wanted to wish you luck on your ultrasound. love, cynthia
Unread 03-06-2003, 08:06 AM

Kim

So sorry this so late- I know things will go well today and just sending a your way!! Keep us posted when you can.

Karen

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register