Best wishes to StephR-March 13th(14th-Aussie time) Lap for endo,adhesions and cysts | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Special Needs > The Road Less Traveled

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Best wishes to StephR-March 13th(14th-Aussie time) Lap for endo,adhesions and cysts Best wishes to StephR-March 13th(14th-Aussie time) Lap for endo,adhesions and cysts

Unread 03-12-2003, 07:07 AM
Best wishes to StephR-March 13th(14th-Aussie time) Lap for endo,adhesions and cysts

Good luck Steph
I will be ing for a successful surgery and a speedy recovery. I hope that soon you will be pain free.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-12-2003, 12:18 PM
Best wishes to StephR-March 13th(14th-Aussie time) Lap for endo,adhesions and cysts

{{{{{{{{{Steph}}}}}}}}}}}Good luck, hun. I wish you all the best. PLEASE let us know how everything went. Hopefully, this will solve all of your problems....

Emily s
Unread 03-12-2003, 12:57 PM
hugs

Hi,
I am wishing you all the best with your upcomming surgery. I hope you get the healing you deserve from this procedure.
Love, Light, Blessings
Druid
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-12-2003, 02:11 PM

(((Steph))), best wishes with your uocoming surgery. I'll be praying for it to end all your pain and problems. Please let us know how you're doindg when you feel up to it.
S
Unread 03-12-2003, 02:17 PM

(((Steph))) I hope this surgery goes smoothly and is the solution to your pain... remember to get plenty of when you get home, and know that your HysterSisters will be with you in spirit at the castle!
s,
-Linda
Unread 03-12-2003, 02:51 PM

THANK you lovely ladies it makes my heart feel so good to know you care.

I am glad its only one sleep now as I am SO ready for Pete to fix me!!!!

love and hugs,
Steph
Unread 03-12-2003, 03:37 PM

Hi Steph

Good luck and hope you feel better soon.. rest well sister
Unread 03-12-2003, 05:01 PM

Best wishes to you Steph! I for your surgery to go well and I hope you are feeling better soon! Take it slow and easy and get plenty of rest. Let us know how you're doing when you feel up to it! Kathyanne
Unread 03-12-2003, 06:34 PM

Best of luck (((((Steph))))) We'll be thinking of you tomorrow and ing that all will go well and that this castle visit will lead to the off road we're all looking for.

Be sure to let us know how it went, when you have a chance
Unread 03-14-2003, 03:05 PM

just wanted to let you all know how much your good wishes helped me! I thought of you all before and in recovery and it sure helped a lot.

won't bore you with the details here as I already posted them and my new questions (of course more q's!) at
https://www.hystersisters.com/vb2/sho...threadid=93832

you are all the best, thanks again

((((((hugs)))))
Steph

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register