What NOW!!! | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Special Needs > The Road Less Traveled

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support
Unread 03-22-2003, 04:08 AM
What NOW!!!

HI sisters,

Here i am again. It is almost 5 am and wide awake. An old friend has come back. I didnt invite it but oh well i guess it has missed me 8( I'm hurting again ladies ( I have tried sooo hard to take care of myself but my belly is sweeling and it hurts. It has brought new suprise guests with it. Severe constapation and a bladder that no longer understands the phrase HOLD ON. I am so frustrated. And to top it off im out of ibuprofen ( Im supposed to go to a meeting at churchj in the morning IN 4 HOURS ! I just dont understand why its happening again. My DH tells me that the Doc said i would probabaly get adhesions BLAH BLAH BLAH! I would think that enough would be enough ! I dont want any more tests, surgeries, needles, pain pills NON of it ! Im sorry this sounds so grippy ( Im just really frustrated right now.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-22-2003, 08:37 AM
What NOW!!!

((((( tishia ))))))) I'm sooooo sorry your pain is back I know what you mean about having had enough of tests, doctors, pills, treatments, etc.

One thing that help with this type of pain, at least in my case, is to take a nice, long, relaxing, hot bath. Try it with candles and soothing essential oils. Does wonders for the body and soul

BTW, sweetie, a trip to the doctor might still be the answer for you: might not be adhesions and relief might be available, without further invasive tests/procedures.

Thinking of you and hoping you feel better real soon. Please let us know how you're doing.

Unread 03-22-2003, 03:01 PM
What NOW!!!

Tishia
I'm sorry that you're in pain. I do know how you feel, pain is a part of my daily life. Please do give your a call, if you don't call he/she can't help you my friend. It might be something simple that some medicine or other non invasive technique would help. But if you don't call, you will never know.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-22-2003, 10:35 PM
What NOW!!!

!! Boy can I relate with you!!

It is after 12am here and I am praying my pain pills will work so I can go to bed. I am also wide awake.. Maybe because I slept for 3 hours today because I was in so much pain I had to take the max does and it wiped me out.

I really HATE unwanted visitors too, unfortunatly you can not hang up on them when they call in the wee hours of the morning.*punch* !!

As for having enough, I too am sick of tests, needled, meds, hospitals, Dr's, and surgery. I am headed for surgery # 5 and 6. It seems like it will NEVER end!!

Take care and I am sending you a BIG and hopeing you are sound asleep.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register