Adrite .... It's ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Special Needs > The Road Less Traveled

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Adrite .... It's ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Adrite .... It's ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unread 03-25-2003, 12:33 AM
Adrite .... It's ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

((((((((Angie))))))))

That is great - no pain !!
I am SOOOOOOOO happy for you - you SO deserve it ! I too, have been worried about you & have been wondering how you were doing.
Thanks for checking in with us & giving us the good news. May you have many pain-free years ahead of you

Susan
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-25-2003, 01:01 AM

(((Angie))) I am so glad you found a DR who cared enough to do all the right things to help you feel better. You sound so much more positive, it's wonderful to hear that in your 'voice'. You are an inspiration to so many here... I hope you keep on feeling better and better!

Remember now, don't overdo things at work OK? You've had plenty of practice at being a , you just need to keep at it a while longer so your body can heal.

Woo-hoo!
s,
-Linda
Unread 03-25-2003, 02:58 AM

Whooooo hooooooo!!!!

I'm so very glad you found a doc to do the right thing and figure out what in the world is going on....To be pain free and on the mend must be a whole new concept for you sweetie!!!!

Please remember your still a princess and don't overdo things..we'd sure hate to hear that your back on a troubled road!!! I'm so happy to come and see your post honey...I know there have been a lot of us worried for you..

tons of ((((((((((anj)))))))) so good to hear good news from you!!

Dawn
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-25-2003, 07:18 AM
Love to you all!

and thanks for the prayers!

I *did* overdo it yesterday. But no pain still. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just fatigue. That's been the worst thing. The fatigue. But hey, after that kind of weight loss what can you expect. I thought of all of you so often...but I was literally off my feet for about four weeks. I had to have sedation (general anesthesia) twice, then what they call concious sedation twice so I was out of it for a long time. I think that has something to do with the fatigue as well. It was no small miracle finding this wonderful doctor. He's located on the AL border in Pulaski TN. If you ...any of you... in my area want to know more about him please email me. He's extremely caring, thourough, and precise with a scapel. I only have three tiny incisions and of course a flap over my belly button, but no big deal. No pain either. I can't tell you how happy that makes me! It's weird though, I'm half way afraid to believe it...I've been in pain so long...I keep waiting for someone to pinch me and wake me up! (please don't)

Audrey: Yeah, they DO think the weight loss was due to the pancreas and liver problems and will probably take a while for everything to get back in "sync" again after being so out of sinc for a long time. Just fyi... six months ago, I cut my left ankle. It was no big deal...but it hasn't healed in six months. 3 days after surgery to clear the ducts...it healed. Hows that for amazing!?
Unread 03-25-2003, 08:31 AM

That's such wonderful news! I'll pray that good things only are ahead of you now.
s
Unread 03-25-2003, 08:37 AM

(((((Angie)))))) I am sooo happy for you. You know that I'm ing that this is not a dream and that this really is the off-ramp for you. You sooooooo need it, dear friend.

Please take it easy and don't overdo it. You've been through soooooo much that you need to keep on pampering the

Unread 03-25-2003, 08:46 AM

What good news!! And what a story about being your own advocate, trusting yourself and your body.

Good luck, Anj, hope this gives you back the life you so much want and deserve.

Joselle
Unread 03-25-2003, 10:33 AM

sniff, sniff...I'm so happy ((tears fly)). We've all been cheering for you. many hugs to you.
Unread 03-25-2003, 11:25 AM

Aw Angie, I too am crying tears of joy for you!!! You must be pinching yourself after all you've been thru. Perhaps some day more of us can follow you off this Road.

I think this calls for a I have enough for everyone!

I'm sending the biggest, gentlest s I can for you!
Unread 03-26-2003, 07:02 AM

((((((((((((((((Anj))))))))))))))))

What a relief to come here today (haven't been on much) and read your post. I am sooooooooo HAPPY

I have been praying and worrying about you for what feels like forever. And I am thrilled beyond words to hear that you are doing well and PAIN FREE!!!!!!! Music to my ears little one.

You take care now...I'm sending you lots of

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register