Surferbabe: the update! - Page 5 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Special Needs > The Road Less Traveled

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Surferbabe: the update! Surferbabe: the update!

Unread 03-30-2003, 07:54 AM
Surferbabe: the update!

Audrey,
Thanks for the latest update. Hungry and cranky sounds like a patient starting to mend. It's just such a relief to know that you and now Lynda are there taking care of Linda and being her advocate. Who better than your hystersisters!

Gentle hugs coming your way, Linda, Audrey (and Lynda)!

Beth
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-30-2003, 09:29 AM

Audrey, Thanks for the updates on Linda. I agree that hungry,cranky and bored sound like she's on the mend.
Linda, Here is a big GET WELL SOON note just to you. I hope you're feeling better soon and that the gas starts to ease.
Unread 03-30-2003, 11:24 AM

Thanks for the update. Hopefully she will get to eat soon. There's nothing like a big chocolate bar to get you to feeling better.

Linda, I'm sending some more s for you.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-30-2003, 03:45 PM

(((((((((((((Linda)))))))))))))

I"ve been away for a few days and am just now getting caught up here!!! I'm so glad to see your well on your way to being a star

We knew way back when about the ovarian Remnant eh???? I'm SOOOOOOO glad they got it honey!!! Now I'll have to add YOU to my research paper...

((((((Audrey))))))))

Thank you so much for keeping us updated!!! I know Linda must be sad to see you go....what a wonderful thing to do for another sis!!! your the bestest!!!!!

tons of 's to both of you!!!!!

Dawn
Unread 03-30-2003, 04:21 PM

((((((((((Linda))))))))))

It does sound like you are feeling better! I hope that you are able to get rid of some Very soon. I hope and pray you feel stronger each day. We love you Linda.

I also want to send many S to Lynda & Audrey. You are both S taking such good care of our Linda.

Love,

Jude
Unread 03-30-2003, 06:15 PM

I'm so happy to hear that Linda is doing well! I came over to visit and say hi to everyone and happened upon your post Audrey. This is great news for Linda..please give her my very best wishes!

Sherry "Miss Emma"
Unread 03-30-2003, 11:34 PM

Well, I'm home, safe and sound, and Linda is in Lynda's capable hands, (when I left she was drinking a chocolate shake and meditating on nailpolish colors for her pedicure ).

(((Linda))), you're in good hands with Lynda, I know. The Princess nightlight is a nice touch -- in you-know-whose room . And that room you got at the Castle truly is magic, I can tell.

Now, of course, you WILL be the textbook , won't you? You sure were a template for Princess behavior in the Castle...walking, deep breathing, all that good stuff. And it will pay off, I feel it...I think you've truly found that off-ramp, sweetie .

Hugs to everyone for your support, both of me and of Linda. Your prayers and thoughts have meant so much.

Audrey
Unread 03-30-2003, 11:54 PM
The Second Shift is On Duty!

(((Audrey))) glad you made it home safe & sound! I'm happy to pick up where you left off until Linda's brother gets here Tuesday afternoon!

Latest update: (((Linda))) was excited to get full liquids tonight (some kind of mystery soup, tomato juice, custard and coffee) --- she finally felt full for the first time in DAYS! And tomorrow morning she gets to graduate to scrambled eggs and cream of wheat! Whoo hoo! DBF will bring her home from the castle in his truck (easier for her to get in and out of than my little Corolla), and I'll be fixing her meals and playing pillow to make sure she's good. I think she's anxious to get home.

She's really progressing well --- I don't know how many laps she did before I got to the hospital about 2:00, but tonight she and I did 9 (and it's a good-sized hospital!). She promised me that she would post an "I'm home" message, but that would be it (we'll see.....) I'm hoping to keep her in the recliner for a few days until her brother arrives --- and he'll be here until Saturday, so she'll be in good hands.

z
Unread 03-31-2003, 12:01 AM
(((Audrey)))

Welcome Home!!!!!! How sweet of you to have kept such good care of Linda for us. What a wonderful sister you are! We are very lucky to have you! I'm sure she is in very capable hands with Lynda now. Gee, I wish you gals would have lived in Northwest Florida when I had my surgeries!
((Linda))......................
We can't wait to have you back home and read your progress reports straight from you as soon as you are feeling up to it. First things first though!!!! Rest......feel better.........follow your Dr's orders and be a very good ....know that we are thinking about you honey and wishing you all the best and hoping for a smooth recovery for you. Time to get out that dusty crown and give it a good shine!!
Dawn
Unread 03-31-2003, 06:16 AM

(((Audrey))) and (((Lynda))) thanks a bundle for taking care of our I know she was/is in the best hands possible!

(((Linda))) the pink polish looks stunning from here!!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register