15 weeks post op and still on liquid diet-help appreciated - Page 4 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Special Needs > The Road Less Traveled

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

15 weeks post op and still on liquid diet-help appreciated 15 weeks post op and still on liquid diet-help appreciated

Unread 04-10-2003, 03:51 PM
My gramar and such-

Still under the effects of the anesthetic and don't know if it is invaluable or valuable. I cannot really think straight today but I find this site just the best on the net for women and with such nice ladies.

Patricia52
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-22-2003, 09:42 AM
Still having problems

Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry I haven't been back in here, but DH ws hospitalized for a while and I wasn't home much.

I went to the surgeon who did the endoscopy and the biopsies came back good. I am happy about that and he said he could do one more test, but he'd let my throat rest for a while. He says he doesn't see any reason why I am having difficulty swallowing, but that the reason could be there and not be seen. I am confused.

The reglan seems to help lots so that I at least can eat mashed potatoes now and puddings and pureed eggs and even liquified ham at Easter dinner. It tasted good to have some meat for a change.

I feel for each and every one of you who are going through this and so much more. I don't mean to complain, but I really want to eat normally again and don't understand why I can't and when you mention it to the doctors that is has been this way since the hysterectomy, they basically grin and say that what happened down there doesn't have anything to do with your throat. Well I never had a problem before the hysto or none that I noticed.

I wanted to add people to my friend's list but I don't know how to do that. I am basically lost here except for posting and reading everyone else's post on a variety of issues regarding hystos and it is a wealth of information, which I am going to go surfing the site now to learn more things.

I wish each and every one of you a good day.

Patricia52
Unread 04-22-2003, 09:59 AM
Check into the hormone connection

when I did some research in to the reflux I found that there can be a connection to hormones. I too never had a problem before my hysterectomy. I finally got my papers signed and sent into the deptment of health for permission for my pantoloc. It should only be a week now for the approval for them to pay for it. good luck. I too had a hard time I spent my weekend puking my easter meals.

Denise

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register