Not feeling to well!!! | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Special Needs > The Road Less Traveled

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Not feeling to well!!! Not feeling to well!!!

Unread 03-30-2003, 11:00 AM
Not feeling to well!!!

Hi sisters...

I am sorry I have not been around the last couple of days. I have been down and out!!

It seems like everything hurts and I just want it all to go away. I am calling to see if I can get an appt Mon first thing!!

My Dr has all of my scans and reports from my tests and I want to go over them with her and let her know about this unexplained pain I am having.:cry: They did the ultrasound of my abdomen because when he pushed on where my gallbladder is I almost came off the table, but no stones.

I have been very sick to my stomach the past 2 days, and intermittent upper right sided pain below my ribs. No fever but having hotflashes. I had my hormones tested and my estrogen level was fine but my testosterone was way up there, but my Dr said that was not a big deal, so !! I will definetly tell my Gyn about that too.. My whole body just seems to hurt, back, hips, lower pelvis, upper abdomen.

I am just sick of being a couch potato and a toilet potato and feeling like I can not do anything that does not take it all out of me. I KNOW, it is normal, but I cant help but get depressed about it. I have enough problems getting out of bed in the morning because of my back pain, I just feel like I want to when I think about the pain from the lap as well as the back pain after the surgery.

Ok, there was my venting session for the week. I am just today!!

Thanks for listening girls, your the best shoulders in the world to lean on!!!

Pam
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-30-2003, 11:08 AM
BY THE WAY

I was spelling what they wrote on my report wrong about what they saw with my gallbladder..

Sorry Sheri for making you search for something I spelled wrong, thanks for your hard work!!

It was Adenomyomatosis

It said something in the report about a ring-down artifact, I looked at the sites on it, but it said it may now show any symptoms and if it does then it would be upper abdomen pain.

I am just becoming a hypocondriac now!!!

Pam
Unread 03-30-2003, 11:12 AM
Not feeling to well!!!

Hi Pam

Oh just sending a big warm and hope you feel better soon.. there is nothing worse than that throw-up feeling and you have been thru so much.. good luck with Dr. tomorrow and I too am sick of laying around.. I told my DH i felt like a big pile of mush from laying around so much.. but we will get to the end soon.. take care today and have some nice tea and crackers!!!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-30-2003, 03:12 PM
Not feeling to well!!!

(((((Pam)))))) I'm so sorry you're not feeling good. Don't have too many answers for you (hopefully, your doctor does ) Just wanted to send some s your way and to let you know that your sisters are here for you.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register