Prayers | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Special Needs > The Road Less Traveled

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support
Unread 04-16-2003, 03:41 PM
Prayers

I am on my way to the hosp for another CAT scan. They think I am throwing more clots. If I am I need to have a vena cava filter put in. So if I do not post back tonight that means I stayed at the hosp. My PT level was still down but up some from last one. I was 1.19
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-16-2003, 04:28 PM
Prayers

(((Sherry)))
I hope you aren't throwing any more clots. My thoughts will be with you tonight.
s,
-Linda
Unread 04-16-2003, 05:53 PM
Prayers

Sherry, I am praying for you also! My mother-in-law had a
filter in her leg several years ago, and it is holding up fine.
I hope and pray that you will be fine!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-16-2003, 07:06 PM
Prayers

(((Sherry))),

Praying that everything is alright. I hope and pray that this all turns around for you s

Marta
Unread 04-17-2003, 04:58 AM
I am home for now

no new clots. I still am having chest painsthough
Unread 04-17-2003, 06:40 AM
Prayers

Sherry

Glad you are home- remember to rest alot today!! sending warm s your way!!
Unread 04-17-2003, 07:03 AM
Prayers

I am soooo glad that is not another clot!!!!!

Did they say anything about the chest pain and what is causing it?

Why cant our bodies be see through so we could know what it is causing pain!!!

Please take it easy and get alot of

When will they check your PT again?? I will it keep going down.

Keep us posted!!!!!!!

Unread 04-17-2003, 07:14 AM
I had my PT level drawn this morning before DH went to work

I should know later today if I need to buy shots for another 4 days. If I can get through Easter then I will allow them to readmit me. I am not sure if they even would do that. But we can not afford more shots. My parents will buy 2 days worth and I think we will do the other 2 days. They have no idea why I still have chest pains. I am having them now. But I feel kinda dumb for even saying it to them. I am also not so confident in the hosp cat scan they did. Everyone wants me to go the University. A friend of ours had a brain bleed and went to the hosp with a horrible headache, blurring in 1 eye, weakness on 1 side and was throwing up. His cat scan came out normal and 8 hours later he collapsed at work and was in a coma for a few weeks. When another hosp pulled up his scan they said it was obvious what had happened. The tech botched the scan.
Unread 04-17-2003, 07:21 AM
Prayers

Hi Sherry

My thoughts have been with you. From your last post it sounds to me like you are doubtful enough of the care you are getting that you are not going to feel confident as long as you have symptoms and they say they don't see a problem. Is it possible for you to go to the hospital your friends and family are suggesting? Unless there is a strong reason not to it sounds like it wouldn't be a bad idea.

Hugs,
Unread 04-17-2003, 04:16 PM
ugh

levels are lower now then they have ever been. 1.04. Another blood draw tomorrow. More shots. Monday we discuss admitting me and another test for more clots since my chest still hurts and I can not do anything more then go up the steps without panting.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register