surgery is still on | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Special Needs > Cancer Concerns - GYN

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

surgery is still on surgery is still on

Unread 04-22-2003, 11:17 AM
surgery is still on

just wanted to let all you kind ladies know that the dr. gave me the all clear to have the surgery tomorrow. i have something called right blanket something or other in my heart. another thing fo me to worry about going under. just got done drinking the fleet soda. tastes like salt water. but i did get it down.
i guess shouldnt worry about the anesthisa..i just had a 6 hur operation 6 months ago and they didnt even give me a ekg....
i cant even tell you how stressful all this was the day before surgery. my husband' right im gonna have a heart attack if i keep going like this or give everyone else one....

keep me in your prayers tomorrow as i go under. surgery time is 1:30. thank you ladies for all your understanding and support.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-22-2003, 11:33 AM
surgery is still on

((( Maria )))

I know how stressful this time is for you and now you've got something else to be concerned about. When I had my pre-op for my Cone something showed up on the EKG and they wouldn't do the Cone. I had that done under "twilight". They had checked it out by the time my hyst came around and I was cleared for surgery. Of course, that just added to my pre-op nerves.

I'll keep you in my prayers with an "extra special" one tomorrow at 1:30 (we're in the same time zone).

Good luck......... let us know how you're doing when you feel up to it.

Unread 04-22-2003, 12:30 PM
surgery is still on

Good Luck for tomorrow. I'll be thinking of you. I'm not sure how many many hours ahead I am. I'll probably be about tea time.

When you're well enough, let us know how you got on.

Lydia
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-22-2003, 12:59 PM
surgery is still on

i mistakenly wrote right blanket for heart problem. its a right bundle something...
Unread 04-22-2003, 02:20 PM
surgery is still on

Hi Maria...

Good luck to you tomorrow. I am sure that all will go well.

My husband also has a right bundle in his heart and the doc says that it is nothing to worry about. He does not take medication or have any restrictions at all.

Relax..

Rosalie
Unread 04-22-2003, 02:26 PM
surgery is still on

Maria: I am so glad you are able to proceed with surgery. I know the waiting can drive you bananas. (That is what it is doing to me at the moment!) I suspect the chances are pretty high that you will be fine. Please let us know how it all goes.
Unread 04-22-2003, 03:03 PM
surgery is still on

May everything go smoothly tomorrow. Soon it will be all over.
's for you.

Ruth S
Unread 04-22-2003, 03:21 PM
surgery is still on

thank you all so much for your thoughts and prayers. im actually more relaxed knowing that tomorrow will end soon enough. i do appreciate all the prayers. onc can never have enough of those.
will write everyone as soon as possible.
Unread 04-22-2003, 03:32 PM
surgery is still on

s Maria

My prayers and best wishes are going with you tomorrow.
I have a good feeling about your outcome!!

karenann
Unread 04-22-2003, 04:35 PM
surgery is still on

Maria,
You will be in my prayers tomorrow. Hope all goes well and to hear from you soon

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register