andenomyosis hip pain,& mild contraction pains | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

andenomyosis  hip pain,& mild contraction pains andenomyosis hip pain,& mild contraction pains

Unread 08-01-2011, 01:43 PM
andenomyosis hip pain,& mild contraction pains

Does anyone else have hip pain with their andenomyosis? After 1/2 a day at work I can not stand the hip pain. Today new symptoms have stared it feels like mild contraction. I have on month until surgery. I take 2 napro every morning and night. Any one have any other suggestions for pain relief.

It would be nice if my co-worker would take the counter work more offten, instead of ignoring the customers...

Thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 08-01-2011, 01:46 PM
Re: andenomyosis hip pain,& mild contraction pains

I do and at times it's a crazy burning sensation. I'm on my feet 8 hours straight! I hate it.
Unread 08-01-2011, 02:20 PM

I haven't had hip pain but I swear I am going into labor when my period starts. Both front and back contractions. Which pretty much sucks because there is no reward of a baby at the end. I also have really bad back pain, lower abdominal pain and pain in my thighs the rest of the month (which is weird). I think my bladder has also gone funky on me but at this point, who knows? I'm kind of curious as to what will disappear and what will stick around after surgery.....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 08-01-2011, 06:55 PM

I have pain in my butt, shooting pains in my sides by my hip bones and all kinds of weird things. It's much worse with my period though., it feels like Freddy Kruger is ripping my insides out! I can't wait to get this thing yanked out and move on! As far as meds, I always start with a Motrin 800 then go from there, sometimes I take one or two if needed Tramadol, I also have Tylenol 3, Percocet and Diazepam that I use when needed.
Unread 08-01-2011, 07:00 PM

Did y'all have a point in time where it just intensified all of a sudden? My periods were always bad, but suddenly in March it was suddenly worse than ever! Does it sometimes feel like extremely crazy intense gas? 10 days and it's over!
Unread 08-01-2011, 07:08 PM

I had adenomyosis and had my TVH on July 7.What a relieve!!!! I was on around the clock pain meds before my hyster.Since my TVH I have taken two pain meds.Doctors didn't seem to think that the adeno and all my pain were related.A few years ago I was sent for physical therapy because I had so much joint pain.I am only 27 years old and dealt with it for almost 10 years.So far,I am extremely happy that I had the "pain in the rump" uterus removed.I wish all you ladies well.
Unread 08-02-2011, 06:20 AM

Thanks for the replies, I thought I was going crazy. The pain in my hip is so bad some day it hurts to get up. I have been taking 800 mil of Naproxin(alleve) that is what the DR told me.

Yes I have days that it the pain is so intense...
Unread 08-02-2011, 10:22 AM

Definately not going crazy! I've been pretty much useless the last 6 months. I've been trying to not take anything because I'm at home for a week at a time alone with 2 small kids. This usually leaves me in a fetal position on my bed for at least 2 weeks. It is a lot worse for me during my periods but even during the one week I am not spotting (yipee!) I still hurt. My question for myself has always been, is this the adeno or what am I feeling. Curious to see what pain I'll be left with.
Unread 08-02-2011, 12:24 PM

My Dr's office just called and changed my appointment to the next week. Which is bad and good. The good part is my dd will not have to take time off from work.. The bad is I have to wait another week.
Unread 08-02-2011, 12:40 PM

Yes the pain this week has been really bad, last week was good. For me the pain is constant, it the level of pain that changes

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register