Best Wishes to our Wednesday, November 12th Princesses! - Page 2 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Best Wishes to our Wednesday, November 12th Princesses! Best Wishes to our Wednesday, November 12th Princesses!

Unread 11-11-2003, 07:19 AM
Best Wishes to our Wednesday, November 12th Princesses!

THANK YOU , THANK YOU, THANK YOU!

I don't think I could ask for a better group of ladies!
26 hours and off to the castle! YIPPEE!
It's finally here!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 11-11-2003, 07:38 AM

Well....I am off to the castle at 4 a.m. tomorrow morning! Thanks to all of you who have answered my silly questions I am feeling pretty confident about this surgery thanks to this site! Thank you, Thank you, Thank You for all the support and guidance! See ya' on the other side!

I am finally going to be a

Best wishes to all my fellow Nov. 12th LIW!

~Jennifer~
Unread 11-11-2003, 08:11 AM

Good luck with your surgeries ladies and may God bless you all!!!!!! See you on the better side.........

Emily s
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 11-11-2003, 08:47 AM
T-24 and counting....

Dear Juniper13 , nicderosa8 , scrappincindy , ShellyMinell , keeponsmilin , BMae , mollyo , kmrech , michellev , wtyw2002 , pscoolj , tiredandready , PatinKY , Lovin'AZ , MichelleB , akukuck , lambchop1966 , & cfusetti:

I guess we are all feeling pretty much the same....scared, anxious, a little giddy, and oh so close to relieved. I will pray that we are are blessed. I hope that each of you has at least one special person in your life -- be it a DH, DBF, mother, best girlfriend, anyone who will support you during this whole hyster twister. If not, I for one will be here for any of you that need it.

Last night I was downstairs (the soon-to-be-last time I'll be taking those stairs for a while) checking out some more stuff on this site on our reg. computer and my DH kept pestering me to come upstairs. When I finally went I was pleasently surprised he wasn't after a last ditch attempt a painful intercourse, but had cleared off part of a blanket chest in our room (my recovery room) for flowers I might get in the hospital and added a Lady in Waiting bouquet of the same big bud pale pink roses he had bought me when our daughter was born. It was very touching and super nice to wake up to. I'll be off soon to my pre-op appt. and finally know the time of my crowning. (I'll also drive 'em crazy with my long list of questions and requests I've finalized with help from this site and the book.) I am suddenly not so nervous. I think the Blossoms prayers and good wishes have put me at ease. Thank you girls!

I truly hope we will all be there for each other after our date and pray we will all have things go as plan and be home in our recovery rooms at home as soon as possible. I look forward to all of your castle stories (not just my "twin" sisters. I love you all.

Shan
Unread 11-11-2003, 09:47 AM

HelloKittyMe, you are the best! Also, any of the other 11/12 princesses, please feel free to contact me anytime! We are all going to compare recovery notes and give each other any support that is needed!

Flowers! How thoughtful! I must tell you all that I was the one who was looking for that last minute romp! Must have thought like a man last night...My Mom is spending the night tonight so she can stay with the kids tomorrow. She severely broke her arm 5 months ago and needed screws and plates put in so I am keeping the 2 older DD's home from school to help take care of the younger 2 DD's. They should all be fine but I still worry. This is the the lomgest that I have ever been away from them. Hope it flies by.

I'm not as nervous as I thought I would be. A few butterflies but nothing more than that. I'm on a light diet today and get to drink that fabulous magnesium citrate tonight. Looking forward to that! NOT!!!

Anyway, good luck to all! We are all gonna be fine! Just think, in a few months we will be pain free! What a change!

I'l be thinking about you all!
Unread 11-11-2003, 10:36 AM
Hi Ladies,

The waiting is soon to be over, the worse part. You'll be a princess before long. See you on the other side. Love, ((((STITCHER))))
Unread 11-11-2003, 01:26 PM

My surgery will be the 21st instead of the 12th, but I wanted to say good luck to all of you!
Thinking of you each,
Kris
Unread 11-11-2003, 03:37 PM
It' almost time! Good luck 12th er's....

To All my fellow sisters scheduled on the 12th. It is almost here and therefore, almost over. I can't thank all of you enough for the support, it really reduced the unbearable anxiety I was feeling.
I am nervous, but surprisingly less so than earlier in the week.
I only worked a half day today to find time to "take it down" and get in the right frame of mind...all of you, family, friends and the ST Jude prayer are working wonders! Keep me in your prayers and I will do the same for all of you...see you all post op! Good luck. ps...my doc had me dring the magnesium last night and stick to liquids today. Gotta say it did not taste as awful as I thought i would.....but I am hungary...almost time. I am due in at 8:30...
Perhaps we'll chat by the weekend! On to freedom from pain!

Colleen
LSH, with ovary and fallopian tube removal due to breast cancer, lets reduce the risk for ovarian while we are in there!
Fibroids, enlarged uterus, heavy periods and pain.
Unread 11-11-2003, 05:32 PM

Here we go, Sisters!!
I had my pre op with the doc last night and pre admit at the hospital today. All else is as ready as it'll ever be!
I told my doc to go to bed early and get a good night's sleep and no drinking or carousing tonite! I want him bright eyed & steady handed!
I feel so ready and optimistic. DH is a little squirrely, but then again, he's only worried about me and can't help so that's forgivable.
My best wishes and prayers go out to you all. We'll chat again in the princess room!!!!

Pam
Unread 11-11-2003, 05:37 PM

Pam I wanted to send you a greeting card but can't,
So this is for you girl......

Best of luck 's

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register