Birthday Contest! My Favorite Thing About HysterSisters - Multiple Prizes! - Page 7 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Community - HysterSisters > Monthly Poll (and occasional Contest!)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support
Closed Thread

Birthday Contest! My Favorite Thing About HysterSisters - Multiple Prizes! Birthday Contest! My Favorite Thing About HysterSisters - Multiple Prizes!

Unread 08-04-2009, 01:37 AM
Re: Birthday Contest! My Favorite Thing About HysterSisters - Multiple Prizes!

I am so gald I found Hyster Sisters!!!!!! I had TAH/BSO June 2009 and felt like I was walking this path all alone because I'm only 39. This webite has allowed me to make contact with others who have also been placed in surgical menopause. I've even had my fiance looking at it so he can understand more what I'm going thru!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 08-04-2009, 06:41 AM

I loved being able to talk to others while I was recovering who had the same experiences that I had. It was much better than trying to get advice from my DH.
Unread 08-04-2009, 07:16 AM

HysterSisters was a saving grace after I found out I had to have an emergency hysterectomy. I had two weeks to prepare not only for my surgery and the aftermath, but also to prepare my work for my absence. Without the wealth of information on HysterSisters I KNOW that I would have been a mess!

I was able to easily connect with others who were waiting for their surgery. I was also able to ask questions and get much needed perspective from those who were already on the road to recovery. Thank you to all who are here on the board...what a saving grace!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 08-04-2009, 07:17 AM

this has become my most favorite place to come share and support others going thru what i went thru or am going thru. hystersisters is getting me thru my pre and post op questions and im making friends along the way. i love this forum!
Unread 08-04-2009, 08:25 AM

I love that reading this site helped keep me from major panic attacks about my surgery.
Unread 08-04-2009, 08:26 AM

I love hystersisters for alot of reasons. After my hyster, coming here gave me lots of support. It was nice to have other woman to share things I was going through and to know they understood because they were going through the same thing. The thing that I love the most, is after my recovery period, I was moved to the clubhouse along with my sisters. Several of us have remained in the clubhouse for nearly two years now. We talk everyday. I love those ladies and have formed what I hope will be a lifelong friendship with them.

Thank you hystersisters! Happy Anniversary!
Unread 08-04-2009, 09:37 AM

I love being heard! I know everybody is going through similar issues and I feel not alone in this journey of my life. Thank you
Unread 08-04-2009, 10:09 AM

Here,Here! I thought I was one of very few who had all these problems. Boy, have I learned differently!
Unread 08-04-2009, 10:39 AM

I really thought I knew alot about hysterectomies before my surgery, however this site has helped me so much. Some of the minor issues I was having as well as the roll coaster emotions seemed very odd until I read other sisters stories. You have all been a great support and I thank you.
Unread 08-04-2009, 12:41 PM

My favorite thing about Hystersisters has been being able to connect with other women who were in the same stage of recovery that I was. It's like being able to talk to your sister.
Closed Thread

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register